Recruiting methods have been evolving with every little technological advancement. Earlier, massive binders used to be used to record submitted resumes and filter them manually when a post shows up. Thankfully, that was till the 80s to 90s.
With today’s cutting edge technological advancements, jobs are just one Google search away from you. If you type ‘jobs near me’ or ‘part time jobs near me‘ on Google, the search engine will display a total of 12,65,00,00,000+ results.
Job search engines have enabled us to search for jobs of our choice, at the desired location, with a particular salary package, hailing from a specific industry, and even select the desired companies for employment.
Related: Read 3 best answers to the question – Why should we hire you?
Top 3 Best Job Sites to Find Job in a Click
Let’s discuss the top sites that will assist you in finding the right ‘part time jobs near me’ with the preferred filters. Find your perfect job match via these job search sites in India and boost your career now.
The 2020 launched platform is all set to break the recruitment shackles in India and provide the perfect job match for job-seeking individuals. Additionally, the platform also offers internships to students and freshers.
Hiredd allows you to search for job opportunities put forth by the top companies in India in your preferred industry niche, be it Media & Public Relations to Programming & Technical jobs.
Visit Hiredd by clicking here.
Indeed is a US-based job search portal that has been providing answers to searches like ‘part time jobs near me’ or ‘technical job’ for over 15 years. Indeed has its reach spread across 60 countries worldwide.
Indeed’s minimalistic web interface serves the sole purpose of providing jobs to job seekers without the presence of any interfering elements.
Visit Indeed by clicking here.
Naukri is India’s leading job search portal that acquires a 60% share in the Indian job search market. The 1997 founded platform assists users by finding them the right job match according to their keyword search.
Naukri holds a database of around 49.5 million registered users that conduct daily job searches on the platform. Naukri also started its new venture FirstNaukri as an initiative to promote the hiring capabilities of freshers and college students.
Visit Naukri by clicking here.
How to Apply for ‘jobs near me’ or ‘part time jobs near me’
#1 For Indeed Jobs
You can apply for indeed jobs by following the steps given below:
- Type job title and location in the search boxes on Indeed and press search
- N number of results will be displayed on your screen
- Select the desired job role in the desired company
- Click on Apply Now
- Enter your full name
- Enter your Email
- Type your phone number
- Upload your resume, if not signed in, or upload the Indeed resume from that can be created from the site
- Add your cover letter for the job application
- Press continue
- A set of questions asked by the employer will be displayed
- Answer the questions with professionalism and honesty
- Press Done
Your Indeed job application will be submitted to the employer, which will go through further screening process post submission. Repeat these steps to apply for multiple Indeed jobs.
#2 For Naukri Jobs
Follow the steps given below to apply for Naukri Jobs:
- Ensure you have a Naukri account or register
- While registering, the job portal will ask for relevant information like education, experience, company name, etc. required to match you with the perfect job and also auto-build your resume.
- Enter the job title, desired job location, job experience, and expected salary requirements
- Jobs related to your search preferences will be displayed
- Select the desired job or jobs
- Select your preferred job location
- Add a resume headline while describing your profile in brief
- Click on Update and Apply
Your Naukri job application will be submitted to your employer for review, and you’ll be contacted if you’re selected for the further interview process.
Jobs Near Me – The Most Search Keyword for Job Seekers
With a change in recruitment methods, the employees are now granted the privilege to choose their desired location for a job and are even offered other facilities. At various times, people prefer to find employment in their current location and avoid relocating for the same. In such cases, a seeker often types in ‘jobs near me’ keyword in the search box, which provides the relevant jobs available near your current location.
The next time you head over to Google to find that perfect job, head over to any of these sites instead find jobs matching your profile in a click. These sites allow you to search for thousands of job openings available on the website and filter out your best match in seconds.