TimesNext for Startup News India & Startup Stories
TimesNext is one of the leading startup news and startup stories platform in India that has marked its presence across the nation. Not only does it promote the entrepreneurial spirit in people, but it also encourages it through their exclusively curated inspiring articles about fresh businesses of India.
Why Read Startup News India?
While many prefer reading startup news India, some ignore the importance it holds in our gig economy.
Here’s why one should read startup news India:
- It informs you about the new technologies being adopted by startups
- It serves as an inspiration for aspiring entrepreneurs
- You get to know about emerging business trends
- You learn lessons from the ones that fail, and motivation from the ones that succeed
Why Read Startup Stories?
It is via startup stories that you discover the real story behind a business. You might read big brand names all around, but at TimesNext, you get to how they became a big brand.
- Startup stories take you behind the stage. You get to know the insider story of doing a business
- Many individuals have talked about that one story that changed their life. A startup story could be yours
- Startup stories are biographies of individuals that refused to give up. Its time to stir up your thoughts with these thought-provoking stories
How to Submit your Startup Stories at TimesNext
If you’re a budding entrepreneur and aim to reach out to the masses with yourstory, TimesNext is an excellent platform to do the same.
2 Methods of Submitting Startup Stories at TimesNext are:
- Head over to the TimesNext homepage
- You’ll see a Submit button on the top right corner of the page
- Click on Submit
- TimesNext Super2020 page will open
- Press Enter
- A specific set of question will be displayed, one-by-one
- Answer the questions, ensuring you give the right email address
- Next, wait patiently
- Our team will reach out to you in a couple of days with a set of questions
- Answer the questions with reference to your startup story
- Attach high-quality photos of you and your team
- That’s all! We’ll inform you as soon as we publish your story on our platform
- Create a brief summary of what your startup does (around 60 words)
- Send it in a mail along with your contact details at [email protected]
- Ensure the subject of the mail is- ‘Startup Story Request’
- Our team will reach you out in a couple of days with a set f questions
- Send in the answers concerning your startup as an attachment or directly in the mail
- Attach high-quality pictures of you & your team for the publication
- You’re done!
Why TimesNext is the Ultimate Startup News India & Startup Stories Platform
TimesNext serves as the ultimate startup news India and startup stories platform for individuals with a gist of entrepreneurial spirit within them. The platform also provides business and tech-related updates to its audience.
Here’s why TimesNext is the ultimate platform for startup news India, startup stories, and more:
1. Startup News
Read the latest startup news from around the world, including the latest investment fundings, startup acquisitions, alterations in government policies, and much more. Read about the emerging startup trends and patterns in India and across the globe and how it impacts our economy.
2. Startup Stories
The startup stories published at TimesNext talks about the brave souls of India that choose to take the untrodden path and their journey of overcoming obstacles and hurdles to establish their startups. Read exclusive inspirational stories about Indian entrepreneurs and their startups at TimesNext.
3. Blockchain News
Read about the emerging and trending blockchain trends in India and everything else about the companies adopting blockchain, blockchain startups, latest blockchain news, crypto news, etc. only at TimesNext.
4. Bitcoin Latest News India
Despite not being considered a legal tender in India, many crypto enthusiasts choose to stay updated with the bitcoin latest news India. Find the latest crypto and crypto-related news, including all the conversion rates of BTC INR or INR to BTC.
5. Business News
Browse through some of the latest business news from around the world about the top company acquisitions, buyouts, Initial Public Offerings, breaking news, finance-related news, news about fluctuating stock market prices, and more.
TimesNext holds strong faith in empowering women hailing from business backgrounds across the nation by writing that have been working round the clock in marking their place as an entrepreneur.
Under TimesWomen section, you can find inspirational stories about the top women entrepreneurs across India, and how they’re redefining entrepreneurship with their unique techniques and methods.
Get Bitcoin Latest News India at TimesNext
Stay aware of all the crypto happening around the country and the world and find the bitcoin latest news India at TimesNext, be it about comments of Indian government and its representatives on the use of bitcoins to the fluctuation in the price of BTC INR & INR to BTC along with the synopsis.
TimesNext on its Purpose
TimesNext, as emerging startup news and startup stories platform, intends to fulfill three main purposes for its audience, which are:
TimesNext aims at informing its reader-base with all the latest startup news from around the world, be it about funding, acquisitions, buyouts, IPO, etc. A reader must be informed about the latest news just by glancing through the news headlines.
Being a startup-related platform, TimesNext intends to provide its reader-base with all the educational data required to start a startup, starting from startup registration, Startup India Scheme, benefits of Startup India, and much more.
The content on our platform has been exclusively created and carefully curated with our in-house team holding expertise in the art of storytelling. We at TimesNext focus on covering the startup stories for fresh entrepreneurs and startups who want to spread their word amongst the masses.
We hope many aspiring entrepreneurs get up and start working towards their dreams by extracting inspiration from our page.
The Unheard Indian Startups Stories
The Indian startup ecosystem has its veins swollen with the startup spirit, which has investigated its way into our entrepreneurial bloodstream. However, not all the voices telling the stories about its journey have been heard.
At TimesNext, we aim at giving strength to the voice of the stories of the unheard Indian startups and giving them the support to rise up amongst the top Indian startups list with time. Ensure that you stay updated about the latest Indian startup stories at TimesNext, startup platform uniting multiple brands and firms across the nation.
Updates From the Top Indian Startups
India has established itself as the third-largest startup unicorn across the nation. It is home to the best Indian startups that have been able to establish their place in the international market successfully.
Some of the best Indian startups list whose stories have been covered by TimesNext include:
The highly skilled team at TimesNext works tirelessly towards creating the top Indian startups lists that help curate the best Indian startups from their respective field along with their progress and fallbacks in their recent journey. By being an avid reader at TimesNext, you become a part of an infinite storyboard, telling a new tale each day.