While replying to a tweet by Indian Embassy in Switzerland, PM Modi said,
“The world is fighting COVID-19 together. Humanity will surely overcome this pandemic.”
PM Modi encourages ministers to help people.
After the nationwide lockdown was extended till 3 May, people all across India are finding it challenging to manage their lives. In such a situation, the State governments are coming forward and lending a helping hand to the needy. Whereas, PM Modi encourages them to do so. He replied to the tweets of many ministers and cabinet colleagues.
Some of his tweets were:
- He said, “Proud of the Indian Railways team. They’ve been continuously helping our citizens in this crucial hour,” in response to a tweet by Railway Minister, Piyush Goyal.
- He tweeted, “With relentless dedication, hard work, and meticulous planning, Railways keeps the nation running smoothly.”
- He replied to Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan by saying, “Kudos to all those working round the clock, across the nation, to ensure India’s energy needs are met.”
- Modi tweeted back the Income Tax department sand said that the department was committed to helping dynamic small and medium businesses.
- He responded to the Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Puri and said, “Ensuring all possible assistance to those who need it.”
The Indian Government is doing everything possible to minimize the impact of Coronavirus. We must cooperate with the doctors, police, and authorities to battle COVID-19.
All of you out there are requested to stay indoors and take proper precautions to remain uninfected.