It is known that experience counts the most when it comes to recruitment. Today, thousands of students hailing from different educational backgrounds come together to work as interns in some of the firms in India, helping them boost their career by gaining real-time experience of the functioning of a company.
Internships have gained popularity during the 21st century, prior to which, they were almost non-existent for the developing nations. Marks are useful as long as they are a part of your mark sheet, but when it comes to work, experience beats grades any day. Gain your best internship experience by finding the best internship for yourself on these platforms and give your career a headstart.
Top 4 Internship Platforms in India
Here are the top 4 internship platforms that can help you find the best internships from across the country.
KillerLaunch.com is India’s leading job and internship search portal that allows its users to search for internships according to their preferred location and industry through its advanced search tools.
KillerLaunch.com strives to give an endless boost to its user’s career by delivering the best internship opportunities put forth by the top firms in India.
Here’s why one must look for internships at KillerLaunch:
- Advanced search tools help you find the best internship match
- Thousands of top companies to pick from
- Easy Apply option
Visit KillerLaunch by clicking here.
Internshala is another leading internship platform that aims at providing excellent internship experience to its users, thereby, helping them gain real-life industry experience while studying.
Internshala helps its users gain industry experience from multiple locations across India from different sectors like Marketing, Content Writing, MBA, etc. Internshala also provides online courses and training programs for its users.
Here’s what makes Internshala amongst the top internship websites in India:
- It provides you with thousands of internship opportunities, not only in India but also abroad.
- Find internship opportunities from multiple fields like content writing, web development, etc.
- You also gain access to training courses of your choice (at a price) at Internshala.
Visit Internshala by clicking here.
3. Lets Intern
Lets Intern is an internship search platform operating across the world that aims at providing the best internship opportunities to its users.
The platform has over 4 million registered student users that use the platform to find the internships posted by more than 30,000 organizations. The platform provides virtual, summer, full-time, part-time, and fresher type internships to its users.
Here’s why one must go for Let’s Intern, amongst our best internship sites:
- Filter internships by industries or by the city from the homepage
- Find preferred internship opportunities via featured internships
- Search internships according to interest, location, and industry using its advanced search engine
Visit Lets Intern by clicking here.
4. Hello Intern
Hello Interns allows users to find the best internship opportunities from the companies of their choice. The platform has listed down its company partners according to startups, non-profits, and corporates.
At Hello Intern, you can also look for internship opportunities abroad by clicking on the website’s global internship tab. The platform provides internships for digital marketing, mobile app development, graphic designing, and much more.
Hello Intern is another great one of the internship websites in India that is helping students advanced in their careers from an early age. Here’s how:
- Find thousands of internship opportunities with a few clicks
- Gives access to work from home internship opportunities for its users
- You can also use the platform’s online training segment which provides you with access to specializations (at a price)
You can visit Hello Intern by clicking here.
FAQs – Internship Websites in India:
1. What is an internship?
An internship is a trainee position offered by an organization to a student or a fresher looking to gain experience as a working professional, sometimes without stipend, to satisfy the requirements for a qualification or advance in their career by taking their first step towards professional life. The internship websites in India mentioned above are some of the best internship sites that provide futuristic career opportunities to its users.
2. Do you get paid to do an internship?
Some organizations pay their interns who fulfill their duties while others do not. It differs from organization to organization. The ones that are provided with paid internships are usually paid according to the minimum to an average hourly wage in the field.
3. Why is an internship important?
An internship is a crucial part of a student’s career in today’s time. Graduates are provided with jobs on the basis of their previous volunteering and internship experience, serving a big advantage in their careers. Moreover, it also enables you to gain first-hand exposure as a working professional while allowing you to gain skills, knowledge & understanding the functioning of a workplace. Various internship websites in India offer similar opportunities to students and freshers.
To sum up, an internship is an important part of a student’s life as:
- Provides real-life experience and exposure
- An opportunity to learn more about yourself
- Develop your professional network and connections
- Can transition into a full-time position
- Boosts your confidence in professional environments
4. What are benefits of internship?
There are multiple benefits of having an internship experience as a student or a fresher.
Some of these benefits have been listed down below:
- Internships provide you with first-hand professional work experience.
- It helps you figure out and explore the career path of your choice via work experience.
- It helps give you an edge in the job market, especially during placements.
- It provides you with a chance to work and refine your professional and personal skills.
- It is a chance for you to grow your professional network.
5. How do I apply for an internship?
You can apply for internships via internship websites in India like KillerLaunch, Internshala, Let’s Intern, and Hello Intern. These internship websites provide you with multiple internship opportunities hailing from different fields from across the nation. However, you can also apply for internships through walk-ins, internship inquiry emails, and official company sites.
These were some of the internship platforms that you can head to if you’re looking for some great internship opportunities in the top companies. Ensure you create a flawless resume and cover letter while applying for internships on these platforms as they form the basis of shortlisting candidates.