Fintech is growing at an immense speed in India with innovative solutions to our financial problems popping up every other day. Firms like Paytm, RazorPay, ClearTax, and now Spice Money have been able to mark their special spot in the economy and seem to be rising to become the pioneers of the fintech market in India.
Spice Money is another leading fintech invention in India that has been providing financial services like Cash Deposit, Cash Withdrawal, Balance Inquiry, Bill Payments, Aadhaar Enabled Services, Air Time Recharge, POS Services, Railway Ticketing Services, etc. to individuals across India through their authorized agents.
What is Spice Money?
Spice Money is a leading financial services company that is a part of the Spice Group, a business conglomerate with affairs across various sectors like tech, telecom, and finance. The company has been providing its financial services to individuals with its tech-enabled Hyper-Local Payments Network. The company has been working with a primary focus on financial inclusion, with approximately 90% of the customer service points available in semi-urban and rural India.
Note: Spice Money provides its services across 18k pin codes, 700+ districts and over 5,500 blocks in India
Why use Spice Money?
Spice Money can be used by small to medium-sized businesses and separate individuals to make use of its banking, payment, bill payment & recharges, travel, and digital services.
- Simply provide your Proof of Identity and Proof of Address to become a Spice Money agent.
- A Spice Money agent can use the Spice Money Wallet to transfer money to any bank account (can also make use of NEFT to transfer funds), and the credit will be received in the bank account instantly via IMPS.
- An agent can send up to Rs 50,000 per sender per month to any bank account across India, making it a convenient system of transferring money.
- Spice Money Wallet is completely safe for performing transactions and is a secure and reliable tech platform.
- Use banking services, anytime, anywhere!
- Low money transfer fees
- Secure and reliable mode for transactions
- Transfer up to Rs 50,000 per month to any bank account across India
How to Spice Money Login?
Follow the steps that are given below to create a login account on Spice Money:
- Go to Spice Money homepage
- On scrolling through the page, you’ll see a Join Now option
- Click on Join Now
- You’ll be redirected to the form page
- Fill out your basic details like name, phone number address, etc.
- Upload the documents for Proof of Identity, Proof of Address, and a photograph
- Check the services you want to avail like IRCTC, retailer, Distributer, or Spice Money ATM+Account Service
- Click on Submit
In some time, you’ll receive a call from a Spice Money agent who’ll provide you with assistance in the further process of registration. Once the verification process has been completed, you’ll receive a username and password through SMS.
Next, head over to the Spice Money login link or just click here and enter your login credentials in the box to commence your Spice Money journey of earning with your money transfer business.
How to Use Spice Money B2B app
The entire platform of Spice Money B2B app has been designed to provide a smooth usage for its agents. Like any other app, the platforms mentions its functions, offering a great UI & UX.
To use the b2b Spice Money app:
- Download the Spice Money Merchant app from Google Playstore
- Log in using your Spice Money agent credentials
- Add money to your Spice Money Wallet for added security
- Pick the service you wish to use, or your customer wants to use
- As an agent, a customer can use the app for mini ATM service, performing payments, paying for bills and recharging phones, and much more.
- You can use Spice Money in 7 different languages.
Overall, the b2b Spice Money app for merchants is a great initiative taken by the Spice Group that focusses on financial inclusion in semi-urban and rural India. The services provided by the Spice Money assist in gaining access to financial services at convenience, without visiting bank branches in real-time. Moreover, the platform, offering a user-friendly interface is secure to use with multiple layers of authentication to ensure security.