You spent your high-school days working hard throughout the night on those assignments, hoping that you will get your perfect dream job one day.
Now, when it comes to deciding a career, we take into consideration thousands of factors. This can vary from payscale to your convenience to gender or just anything!
So, in this article, I’ve covered all factors you might consider when this question arises in your mind- which job is the best? Which might help you make the correct decision for your career based on your interests.
Factors while choosing the best job for you:
It can be anything. One may prefer high-stress jobs, while the other one may want to work slowly and peacefully. It comes with individual aspirations, experiences, and skills- and what’s the best job for you at this point in your career.
Let’s begin by knowing each of these factors:
1. Jobs with high payscale:
NOTE: Before proceeding on this topic, please note that wages in every working sector depend on the employee’s experience, skills, knowledge, and training.
The more you succeed in these areas, the more you’ll get rewarded. Promotions, job security also makes the career more attractive.
It’s illogical to compare the salary of a doctor to an engineer working in the IT sector. Of course, a doctor’s work is more complicated and requires a different approach than an engineer. So, they get paid accordingly.
TOP 5 HIGHEST PAYING JOBS IN INDIA:
1. Doctors and Surgeons: These are licensed health workers who maintain and restore human health through medicine. Their job is to check patients, study about their medical history, and diagnose illnesses or injuries.
The job of the doctor promises a high level of job satisfaction. One can become a specialist in a particular area or be a general health practitioner. But this job isn’t as easy as it looks. Doctors have to work during odd hours and for long hours.
Payscale: The average salary of doctors range from 10 lakhs per annum to 15 lakhs per annum. 25% of health workers earn up to 20 lakhs per annum. Usually, specialization in a particular stream decides the pay scale. Dentistry, optometry, pharmacy tend to earn more than the rest.
Qualifications required: MBBS (Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) degree recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India). Specialization in fields gives an MS (Master of Surgery) degree.
Skills required: Problem-solving, thinking abilities, helpful nature, excellent communication skills, calm nature, patience, and concentration.
- AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
2. IT and software engineer: IT sector has grown vastly in India’s past ten years, making IT jobs have a large pay scale. An engineer basically applies science and mathematics to technical problems. They help develop new products by recording and analyzing performance and material parts for testing. Engineer plays a vital role in business during product development and maintenance.
There are various fields you can get your specialization in engineering like civil, mechanical, IT, etc.
Payscale: The average salary for a fresher is 4.33 lakhs per annum. For a mid-career employee, it is 7.89 lakhs per annum. Whereas if you’re experienced, it can increase up to 1 million per annum.
Qualifications: You need to earn a B.tech (Bachelors of Technology) degree, a four-year course to be an engineer.
Skills required: Effective technical skills, ability to work under pressure, problem-solving skills, creativity, interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
3. Business Analyst: You must be wondering which job is best for commerce students? So, you can try becoming a business analyst. Their work involves creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for business problems, and introducing these systems to businesses and their clients.
Once a business analyst has expertise in his field, he can later enhance his career. One must possess a sound knowledge of this area to be a successful business analyst.
Qualifications: All business analysts can have bachelor’s degrees in any field but must have a master’s degree in business administration.
Payscale: For a fresher, the average salary is 6 lakhs per annum; for a mid-career person, it is 8.5 lakhs per annum. And if you’re experienced, you can earn up to 12 lakhs per annum.
Skills required: Communication skills, problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills, self-management, essential analysis tools, and relationship-building tools.
- TMT Research
4. Full-stack software developer: They have to develop fully-fledged platforms (with databases, servers, and clients). These don’t need other applications to function.
One must carry the knowledge of both back-end and front-end software development to become a successful full-stack software developer.
Payscale: Once can earn up to 3.75 lakhs per annum (for freshers). Developers with an experience of 1-4 years can earn 5.53 lakhs per annum. At the same time, mid-level developers with 5-9 years of experience can earn 13.33 lakhs per annum.
Qualifications: Developers must have a bachelor’s degree, either in B.E. or B.Tech in computer science/ information science. Plus, they should have a solid knowledge of Java, Python, C, C++, etc.
Skills required: Understanding design, understanding in software development, meeting deadlines, basic knowledge of architecture, and fluency in computer programming.
5. Chartered Accountant: A chartered accountant gives advice, audits account, and provides trustworthy information about the financial records. This involves taxation, auditing, corporate finance, insolvency, and accounting systems.
Payscale: For a fresher, it ranges from 5.5 lakhs per annum to 6 lakhs per annum. For an experienced employee, it is 25.6 lakhs per annum on an average.
Qualification: Commerce graduates having a minimum of 55% marks in intermediate and a passed student of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Skills required: Strong communication skills, strong numerical and analytical skills, and awareness about the industry.
- Standard Chartered
- Ernst & Young
- BDO International
If salary is the primary consideration for your job, then go for any of the above jobs which suit your profile.
You can find and apply for any of these jobs on Killerlaunch.com.
Killerlaunch provides you thousands of job opportunities just by sitting at your homes. Just upload your resume and apply filters according to where you want to work, what your experiences are, and go for it!
If you’re someone who doesn’t want to make so much effort for a job, then I have good news for you! Here’s the list of jobs you can qualify easily without putting in much effort.
2. Top 5 easily qualifying jobs – For the people who want an easy career.
You want to kickstart a career as soon as possible but don’t wanna spend 4 years on a bachelor’s degree?
Surprisingly there are so many jobs you can directly apply for by doing just short-term training programs. These jobs offer the same satisfaction and rewards as 4-year bachelor’s degree programs.
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs): CNAs work in nursing homes, private homes, hospitals, residential treatment centers. They assist the medical inputs of the professional nursing staff.
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs)
- Hair Stylists: Shampoo, cut, care, curl, straighten, and style the hair of the clients as per their needs.
- Massage Therapists: Massages muscles to relieve pain.
- Wind Turbine Technicians: Maintains facilities and equipment that generates power through wind
- Apprentice programs: Provides a system for new workers to learn trades.
- Sales Trainees: Help customers and encourage them to buy the products.
- Physical Therapy Aides: Provides support to physical therapists and physical therapy assistants.
3. Best cool jobs- For cool people!
Do you like to do something extraordinary? is 9-5 jobs not your thing? Is adventure your thing? Then I’ve made a list of jobs you which you might like!
- Disney Theme Park jobs
- Fashion industry jobs
- Food industry jobs
- Legal marijuana jobs
- LGBTQ jobs
- Music festival jobs
- Event planners
- Night owl jobs
- Travel jobs
- Dog whisperer
- Yoga trainer
- Fishing jobs
4. Best jobs for women:
Nowadays, women’s safety is a big concern. Some jobs act as a potential threat to their safety, which might be a big issue for some. But, it also depends on the interest for women.
Women are getting out of their homes and setting marks for themselves. Today, women stand equal to men. Those times are gone where a woman has to take care of their households because they deserve equal rights.
So, here are some jobs for women:
- Medical profession
- Cabin crew
- Sports-related jobs
- Law jobs
- Fashion and design jobs
- Entertainment industry jobs
- IT sector
- Financial advisor
- Registered nurse
- Content writer
5. Best jobs with no degree requirement:
You don’t mandatorily commit to a 4-year bachelor’s degree program to get a well paid, satisfying career.
Here are some jobs that can nearly equally benefit you as the other jobs without any degree.
- Radio therapist
- Elevator installers and repairers
- Dental hygienist
- Web developer
- Medical sonographer
- MRI technologist
- Respiratory therapist
- Computer support specialist
- Paralegal and legal assistant
6. Thinking of becoming an entrepreneur? Here are some best jobs for you:
- Advertising, marketing, and public relations
- Business development
- Software, web and, app developer
- Sales manager
- Product manager
7. Flexible work hour jobs:
So you don’t want to bring the job to your home and work for extra hours on it? Here are some jobs that will not burden you up with extra work –
- Civil service
- Gigs and flexible schedule jobs
- Human resource
- Sales manager
8. Best jobs for night owls:
Are you also a person who instantly gets energetic during the night and is lethargic throughout the day? Hey! I’m not judging you. Even I’m the same.
I’ve prepared a list of jobs for people who can work in overnight shifts:
- Emergency room doctors
- Air traffic controller
- Physician assistant
- Medical sonographer
- Police officer
- Content writer
- Security guard
- Taxi driver
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Hotel and resort front desk clerk
- Freelance writer
- Customer service representative
- Hospital/urgent care intake worker
- Residential counselor
9. Best job for nature lovers.
Are you an altruistic soul? Do you always find some way or the other to try to make the world a right place? Because that’s what heroes do!
So here are some jobs you can take up:
- Solar photovoltaic installer
- Occupational therapist
- Registered nurse
- Urban planner
- Environmental engineer
- Elementary school teacher
- Police officer
- NGO volunteer
You can use Killerlaunch.com to find your perfect jobs. Killerlaunch helps you find the best freshers jobs and internships relevant to your respective fields on the platform.
So, it entirely depends on each individual what the best job for them is. Your interests, skills, and experiences decide what you might find interesting.
Analyze and understand each of these jobs. Whatever job matches your interest, learn further about it. And apply for it. After all, your passion for anything matters the most!