- About Saksham Yojna
- Structure of the scheme
- How is it beneficial?
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to apply?
Unemployment is on the rise, the GDP is falling, and there are numerous other obstacles in the path of India’s stability. While the youth is struggling with unemployment, the Government of Haryana has come up with the Saksham Yojna for the youngsters. The scheme was introduced to support the unemployed youth of Haryana State. Along with the monetary benefits of the scheme, there are numerous other factors you should be a part of it. Other state governments should work towards a similar plan for youngsters of their state. Let us cover the Saksham Yojna, its benefits, eligibility, and additional essential information in the article.
About Saksham Yojna
Saksham Yuva Yojna is an initiative of the Haryana Government for the educated unemployed youth of Haryana. The scheme was introduced in the welfare of the unemployed literates domiciles of Haryana state. The program aims to provide a monthly allowance to the unemployed graduates of the state, depending upon their qualifications. The benefit of the scheme is only available for three years after the start of your compensation.
The scheme was introduced in 2016 by the state government of Haryana. It strives to be a primary support system for the youth of Haryana, who is struggling with unemployment. To uplift the graduates, the state will give monetary help of a fixed amount to the eligible citizens. This financial help will uplift the morale of the graduates. Haryana Saksham Yojna offers various options to the eligible candidate to select the skills they want to excel in so that the government can provide training to the individual.
Structure of the scheme
The Haryana Saksham Yojna has a well-defined structure of allowances. The allowance of an individual depends on their qualification. There are two categories of Yojna:
- The first category receives a monthly stipend of around INR 3000. Matriculation passed received INR 100 per month, 10+2 passed, or diploma degree student receives INR 900 per month, graduates receive INR 1500 per month, and Post Graduates receive INR 3000 per month.
- There is another category of Honorarium, which receives up to INR 6000 per month after doing 100 hours of assignments in various departments, corporations registered under the Haryana Government.
The applicants working on an assignment of Government board or department will receive their honorarium from the budget of the Department of Employment. Still, the candidates working on the assignment of a private firm or corporation will receive an honorarium from that organization only.
Under this Saksham Yojna Haryana, the applicants are informed about vacancies in all departments of the Government of Haryana by SMS and email. The Saksham Yuva portal is used by employers to put advertisements of openings for job seekers. The selected candidates will get a job in the department after the training period ends.
Saksham Yojna – How is it Beneficial?
Apart from monetary help, there are several benefits to this government initiative. We can summarize all the benefits in a few points given below:
- The scheme helps educated unemployed people to sustain their lifestyle until they can get a permanent job. This sustenance will support them and their family until they can find a fixed salaried job.
- The family of the individual can receive up to INR 9000 if the individual works for 100 hours and also INR 3000 for the post-graduate unemployment allowance. A little extra work every month can earn you experience as well as money. This experience will be beneficial for your profile.
- If the candidate is interested and eligible, e might receive training in one of the skills mentioned by him, free of cost. The expertise will help him life long. These skills are what is in demand in the market these days. So they can be a source of earning if you excel them sincerely.
- There is no middle man; the concerned organization directly transfers the money to the beneficiary bank’s account — no chance of any corruption in the system and its money matters.
- The applicant regains his self-confidence to work in the industry. If they have a backup allowance, the candidate can participate in interviews with a free mind, removing the nervousness.
Saksham Yojna – Eligibility Criteria
To avail of the monthly allowance, the applicant has to be a domicile of Haryana. He has to be a 10+2 or diploma course pass out from a university or board recognized by the Government of Haryana. The candidate also needs to be a post-graduate from a University recognized by the government of Haryana. He should be registered with the Live Register of Employment Exchanges for at least three years. The age of the applicant should fall between 21 to 35 years. The annual family income of the applicant should be less than three lakhs. If the candidate was fired from any government department or is associated with any private firm, he is not eligible to apply.
To avail Honorarium, the applicant has to be a 10+2 pass out or a graduate or postgraduate. The candidate also has to be a domicile of Haryana. He should be registered with the Live Register of Employment Exchanges. The applicant has to be a postgraduate from PU, Patiala, or any other recognized universities in UT Chandigarh. He should have attended 10+2 as a regular student. His age must be between 18 to 35 for 10+2 and 21 to 35 for graduate or postgraduate degree. He should not be employed in any way.
The applicant requires a copy of a higher secondary mark sheet, a Degree certificate, other educational documents if they have any, Voter ID, PAN card and Bank account details (copy of bank passbook).
The scheme covers following businesses Agriculture, Textile Industry, Tourism and Hospitality, Automotive, Banking, Finance and Insurance sector, Electronics and Telecommunications, Food processing industries, Healthcare, Construction and allied activities, Logistics and Transportation, Retail business, Sports and Physical education, Green skills and other sectors such as beauty and wellness, security, etc.
How to apply for Saksham Yojna?
All youngsters eligible according to the standards mentioned above should apply for Saksham Yojna. Now the question arises, how to apply? Below we have written the steps to apply for this scheme:
- You should open your browser and type http://hrex.gov.in/ and press enter.
- On the front page of the site, you will see a “Free Job Seekers Registration” option. Click on it.
- You will now see a list of instructions on the screen. Please read and understand it carefully. After comprehending everything, click on the continue registration option.
- Now will observe a significant five-page form that opens in a redirected page. You need to fill this form accurately. It would help if you crossed check it so that the form has no wrong detail. After filling the form, press saves and next on the page.
- Once the form is submitted, you are considered registered for Saksham Yojna.
- Submit the documents required and asked and a copy of the provisional ID card to the local employment exchange office under five days from the registration.
- Once you do the steps mentioned above, you can open the official site of Saksham Yuva Yojna and login to your account.
- After you log in, you will see another page and another form. Carefully fill this form, too, and you will be officially associated with Haryana Saksham Yojna.