Owned by Reliance Industries, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, also known as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications service provider that has made its place in the market at a rapid rate. When launched, Jio had the best market strategy ever to attract potential users as they provided unlimited 4G and unlimited calling services for the initial three months of its launch.
Even though it felt like an introduction to people, the company gave the users access to unlimited 4G internet, and the speed of the internet was fast. People were enjoying the services, but the company aimed at making people so used to the fast internet speeds that it becomes a part of their life, and it worked. With more than 348 million users in India, Jio is the second-largest mobile network that is operating in India. Recently, it has come forward with many products like JioFi devices for portable internet, and they are planning to launch their fiber services to provide broadband services.
How to activate jio sim
Getting a Jio sim is more comfortable, and you can get it from any shop that offers mobile phones or provides recharge services. You can get a Jio sim by ordering it online, or you can get the Jio sim from any recharge shop by filling a form and providing your Aadhar card and two passport size photos. But the main question is how to activate jio sim?
To activate jio sim, follow these steps:
1. To enable voice and data, call on 1977 from your SIM to initiate the process.
2. To enable just data services, call 1800-890-1977
3. For voice call activation, the platform will ask to enter your Jio number, which is available on the SIM pack.
4. Then you will be asked to enter the last four digits of your ID document
5. Once all these steps are done, your Jio sim will be ready to use.