- Sewayojan details
- Sewayojan latest news 2020
- Sewayojan why should you get registered
- Sewayojan eligibility requirements
- Documents needed
- Sewajoyan registration- steps
- Registration for employers
- Selection procedure
- Contact information
- CNV act details
Sewayojna or the Employment Department has several employment departments and offices which have the job of employing all those who are unemployed. The employment department has made it easier for the common man to get himself registered online and also provides various other services for their benefit. These are the following activities conducted under Sewayojan:
- Career counseling
- Employment fair/rojgar meal
- Training and guidance services
- Model career center
- Employment market information
- Enforcement of employment office
Sewayojna Latest News 2020
The Rojgar Mela was planned to start from 02.03.2020 till 30.03.2020. Candidates must be 18 or above to participate in the job fair.
UP Sewayojna had organized a Rojgar Mela previously on 5.02.2020, which continued till 20.02.2020. The number of vacancies for which the Mela was conducted was around 8000. Before this on 01.01.2020, Lucknow University (1) made it compulsory for all undergraduate and postgraduate students to get themselves registered in the UP regional employment exchanges.
Sewayojna – Why Should You Get Registered
The UP government will soon make it compulsory for all unemployed job seekers who are looking for both private and government jobs to register for the UP Sewayojna department. As per reports, all government application forms will have a column where applicants will have to mention their UP Sewayojan registration number. All those who had already registered themselves at the employment offices need to re-register at the official site- sewayojan.up.nic.in.
Sewayojan eligibility requirements
All those who wish to get registered at sewayojan must have completed their high school. Other than this, there are no eligibility conditions, and anyone who wants to get employed can get themselves registered. Also, there are no application fees for getting registered at Sewayojana.
a.) Two copies of resume
b.) Passport size photographs(at least 2)
c.) All educational certificates and degrees(original and photocopy)
d.) Identity proof ( original and photocopy)
e.) Caste certificate number
Sewayojan Registration – Steps
1. Visit the official website- sewayojan.up.nic.in
2. Select the option- Registration
3. Enter all details asked for like- name, mobile number, user id, and password. The password should be made under all the rules states. A verification code will be sent on the registered mobile number.
4. Entering this code, you can continue filling the rest of the form.
5. After the registration is complete, candidates will have to fill in their essential details like- contact number, education level, etc.
6. Click on the “I Agree” checkbox. You can also get a print out of your registration certificate.
Sewayojan Registration for Employers
- After visiting the official site, click on the ”Create free account” tab.
- Employers can now enter their names, mobile numbers, email ids, user id, and passwords.
- After this, a message will be received on the registered number and fill in other profile details.
Sewayojan Selection Procedure
The UP rojgar mela 2020 selections will be made based on the candidate’s performance in interviews, which will be held at various centers across UP. Candidates will be informed of the appearing date or their interviews via emails and SMS.
Admit cards can be downloaded by visiting the official site.
0522-2638995- phone number
CNV Act Details
CNV stands for compulsory notification of vacancies act 1959, requires all employers to get themselves registered and inform the employment office whenever there are vacancies in their establishment. This act was passed by the parliament and had a provision for punishment in case of non-compliance.
- What is the benefit of getting registered?
Candidate names are sent for selection, all depending on the vacancies put up by various employers. Other than this, candidates also receive training and career guidance sessions along with employment fairs that are conducted from time to time.
- Benefits of a model carer center?
The model career center has facilities for providing information regarding new career activities and education programs. This center also aids students in preparing for interviews and employment guidance to candidates.
UP has around 90 employment offices under the employment service. They have 18 regional offices, one professional and managerial employment offices, 57 district employment Offices, 13 University Employment Information and Advisory Centers, and 1 Municipal Employment Offices. Alongside these, there are 52 teachings and guidance centers that are operating in various districts in UP mainly to increase the employability prospects of SC, ST, and Other Backward Classes, and those who are disabled.candidaes can register any time at the online portal created by the government.