Thank you for being interested in writing for us.
At timesnext, we're always looking for new writers to contribute to our site. If you value what we do and want to be a part of it, we are always looking for new writers who have great content ideas and can write them well. If you’re interested in writing for us, please read the following guidelines:
Guest Post vs. Editorial Articles
Kindly note that a guest post cannot be treated as an editorial article. We will not accept editorial guest posts. If you would like us to publish your content on our blog, please ensure your post is original and not published elsewhere. We will accept guest posts from you if they are unique to our audience or provide valuable information that we could not find elsewhere.
Read our editorial policy here.
If you want to contact our editorial staff, email us at email@example.com.
Guest Post vs. Promotional Article
We do not accept promotional articles as guest posts. We will not publish posts solely intended to promote your brand or product. If you have a blog post on an industry topic that you would like us to publish on our blog, please ensure that it provides valuable information for our readers.
For submitting promotional articles, kindly consider getting in touch with us here.
What Topics can you write and not write for us?
We’re not looking for basic “how-to” articles. Instead, we focus on more in-depth topics that provide our readers with valuable information they couldn’t find elsewhere. If you are interested in writing for us, please take a look at the types of posts we have published and think about what topics might fit into those categories.
We are interested in the following subjects:
- Business, online & offline.
- Funding & Markets.
Note: We do not accept crypto, gambling, or adult-related articles.
Submission Guidelines & Requirements:
- The content should be well-written and informative. It should be original and not copied from any other source. The content should be unique, interesting, and engaging to readers.
- No backlinking is allowed.
- The title should not contain the words “clickbait,” “awesome,” or “best.”
- The title should not contain names of unfamiliar companies or brands.
- No product or service should be promoted in the content.
- The article should be a minimum of 1,200 words. The article should contain at least one image and one video (preferably on YouTube).
- The content should be free of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
Kindly write the article using google docs and then fill out the following form for review. We will then provide feedback on any changes that need to be made.
If you are facing issues with the above form, kindly visit https://form.typeform.com/to/rIeOxbhW