Sabyasaachi Karmakar

3 articles/posts
Sabyasaachi is a stock market enthusiast by day, a content writer by night. He believes that 90% of one's problems can be solved by marketing, while solving the other 10% just requires good procrastination skills.

Stock Market Basics | BSE Sensex and the NIFTY, Bombay Stock Exchange

Index Introduction to the BSE or Bombay Stock Exchange How did the Bombay Stock Exchange come up What is the BSE SENSEX Importance of the BSE Sensex The distinction between Large-cap,...

Market update: Sensex rises 1300 points, Nifty up 4%, How will Bitcoin react?

The past few days saw a massive sell-off in the stock markets around the world as fear loomed among investors. The announcement of a $2 Trillion relief package for the Coronavirus...