If you were searching the google about CTET exam, then you have reached the perfect place.
Today we will be uncovering all the little details about the CTET exam. From CTET admit card 2020 to CTET result 2020, we will reveal everything regarding CTET online form, CTET exam date, CTET online application process, CTET online application, CTET syllabus, and much more.
CTET Exam- What is it?
Central Teacher Eligibility Test is a national level teacher’s eligibility test. It is organized, executed, and managed by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
The exam is conducted twice a year. Thus, it gives the maximum number of aspirants a chance to kickstart their careers as teachers.
The applicant/candidates must fulfill the required eligibility criteria to get picked from the selection procedure.
On the whole, it is a two-stage exam followed by an interview and certification process.
CTET Exam Date 2020
As of now, CBSE board has released the exam Notification for the Exam 2020 July on 23 January 2020.
All the interested applicants can do online application for the year 2020 on the official website.
You can easily find the Official Notification PDF for the Exam July 2020 on the official govt website.
Exam date 2020 – Timeline of Events
- exam date July 2020 Notification – 23 January 2020
- online application (2020)- Starts From 24 January 2020
- Last Date to fill Online Application- 2 March 2020
- Last Date for submission of fee – 5 March 2020
- Online Correction Schedule for online application- 19 March to 24 March
- CTET Admit Card 2020 – Postponed
- The CTET Exam Date 2020- Postponed (As of Now)
- CTET Result 2020 Declaration- N/A
- Release of Answer Key 2020- N/A
- Certificates’ Dispatch 2020- N/A
CTET Admit Card 2020
The CBSE Board will soon release the CTET admit card 2020. Aspirants can download it from the official website.
CTET Online Application 2020
As of now, the CBSE board has extended the online application 2020 Registration date exam.
The Last Date for online application is 2 March. Firstly, it was 24th Feb. ad the previous day of fee submission is 5 March.
However, you don’t need to visit the official website for the exam, that is, www.ctet.nic.in(1) to apply online for CTET 2020 exam.
CBSE has released the application link to apply.
The 2020 Exam is conducted in two parts/phases:
- Paper I
Paper 1 is held for those aspirants who wish to become teachers/mentors for grade I to V. Whereas, Paper-II is for those candidates who want to become a teacher for class VI to VIII. Aspirants also have the choice to apply for both Paper I and Paper II. Questions asked in both Paper 1 & Paper 2 are Objective MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions). Paper is bilingual, that is, in both English & Hindi.
Any aspirant must score a minimum of 60% to qualify the 2020 exam.
NOTE: The score of this exam is valid for seven years after the result has been announced for the same by the CBSE board.
Detailed Information about the Exam:
- Language I (compulsory)- 30 questions for 30 marks
- Language II (mandatory)- 30 questions for 30 marks
- Child Development and Pedagogy- 30 questions for 30 marks
- Environmental Studies- 30 questions for 30 marks
- Mathematics- 30 questions for 30 marks
- Total- 150 questions for 150 marks
CTET Syllabus 2020
The CTET syllabus for 2020 is vast. The test mainly focuses on Child Development and Pedagogy. Also, it focuses on the concept of education in schools.
The Language is an individual section; an applicant must be master into a clear the exam 2020. Besides Mathematics, Science or Environmental Science are also primary sections that an aspiring candidate needs to focus on to pass the exam with flying colors.
There is no specific age limit for the exam. However, the candidate must be at least 17 years min.
Required Educational Qualification :
Applicants have to fulfill various eligibility conditions to be a Primary/Elementary Teacher.
CTET Eligibility criteria for Paper I
- Applicants must have passed the senior secondary or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Also, he must have passed or been appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma (in Elementary Education).
- Interested people should have passed their senior secondary or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks.
- He should have passed or been appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma (in Elementary Education).
- Candidates should have cleared their senior secondary or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Also, they must pass or appear in the final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- Applicants should have passed their senior secondary or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Additionally, they must have a pass certificate of 2-year Diploma in Education, Special Education*.
CTET Eligibility Criteria for Paper 2 is different from the paper 1.
You can easily find the eligibilty on the official website of the government.
I hope this information helps you to the maximum.
All the best for your exams!