- What is ShopClues?
- Steps to register as a ShopClues seller
- How to use the ShopClues Seller Login
- How to Sell as a ShopClues Seller
What is Shopclues?
ShopClues is a top online marketplace under the Clues Network Pvt. Ltd., established in July 2011 by Sanjay Sethi, Radhika Aggarwal, and Sandeep Aggarwal in Silicon Valley. Selling goods online has made the marketplace an efficient place at affordable prices.
ShopClues is a business-consumer platform shopping that caters to the requirements of retailers, manufacturers, professionals, brand owners, etc. To become a part of this online merchant community, one needs to register as a Seller by following specific steps.
Steps to Register as a ShopClues Seller
The process for getting registered as a ShopCluesSeller or seller ShoipClues involves the eight steps mentioned down below:
- The first step is to log in to the official website of ShopClues.
- To register as a Seller, click on the link “Merchant Registration“. From here the page directs the user to the page where basic information needs to be filled including the name, mobile number, name of the online store the user wants to register for, business type and the password.
- After filling the information, press the submit button.
- The next tab will require the user to fill up the information regarding the company’s name and personal contact details.
- After this, the user needs to fill in the contact person and the address from where the courier partners will pick up the orders.
- The user will have to share the bank details for payments.
- After filling all the required information, the user needs to agree to the seller service fee agreement which includes the information about fulfilling fee category and service fee.
- The last step is to arrange the catalogs for the virtual storefront.
The seller can now login by ShopClues seller login and start the business and seek any help by ShopClues Seller Support.
Below mentioned are the required documents according to the business type:
1. For Sole Proprietorship:
- Identity or ID proof which includes PAN card, Aadhar card, driving license and so on.
- Personal address proof includes the bank statement or house bills.
2. For Registered Company:
- Identity Proof, Aadhar card, PAN card or Residential proof.
- Registered official proof of the company which may include rent, lease or ownership agreement.
- VAT/GST certificate.
3. For Private Limited Company:
a) ID proof:
- A copy of the PAN card of the company
- A copy of the Memorandum of association.
- A copy of the incorporation certificate of the company.
b) Address Proof:
- Bills of the company including Telephone and Electricity.
- Rent, Lease and ownership agreement with the company.
4. For a Limited Liability Partnership:
a) ID Proof:
- LLP registration certificate
- LLP PAN card
- Partnership deed
- Power of Attorney for the employee.
b) Address Proof:
An official and valid document to confirm the address of the individuals who have the power of attorney.
Basic Requirements for ShopClues Seller Registration:
The following registrations and licenses are required to start sales at the ShopClues:
a) GST Registration:
This registration is required for the promotion on ShopClues. GST registration is compulsory for the sellers and is also important compliance for the online business. Clear Tax Experts can help one register for GST business registration.
b) Bank Account:
PAN Card is mandatory for the merchant alongside the bank account details. Other details that are important for the registration include account number, IFSC code, and PAN account holder name.
c) Business Registration:
For being registered as the Private Limited Company will require the business registration to make access to the credit easier.
d) Trademark Registration:
Selling goods online allows gives the brand a lot of exposure. To make this happen it is important to make sure that the brand has a trademark registration to avoid counterfeit goods.
How to use the ShopClues Seller Login
A large number of the population engages in purchasing goods for themselves online because of the convenience provided by online ecommerce platforms like ShopClues.
To use the ShopClues seller login, simply,
- Head over to the ShopClues homepage
- On the top, you’ll see Sell With Us text
- Click on it
- Click on Login button & enter your credentials
- Click here to go to seller ShopClues tab directly
- Enter your ShopClues seller login credential
- Click on Login
How to Sell as a ShopClues Seller
You can become a top-rated ShopClues seller through consistency. Just follow the steps given below and commence your journey of becoming a seller ShopClues.
1. Upload Products
Upload the pictures and descriptions of the products you want to sell on ShopClues. Ensure that you use high-quality pictures of the product and display it from 2-3 angles for buyer 2convinience.
2. Get Orders
Start receiving orders from your consumers and keep track of them on your ShopClues seller space.
3. Fulfill Orders
Get the orders packaged and delivered to your customers on time to increase the customer experience with the platform. The better services you provide as a seller ShopClues, the better reviews you’ll get.
4. Receive Payments
Receive payments from the platform and your customers once all the order fulfilling criteria is fulfilled.
We hope we were able to guide you well on how to register on ShopClues as a seller. Additionally, ensure you fulfill all the documents and online shop requirement to get yourself registered as a ShopClues seller. It’s your time to commence your journey as a successful ShopClues seller.