- Know More About TS EAMCET
- Details You Should Know
- TS EAMCET: Events and Dates for 2020
- Courses Offered: TS EAMCET 2020
- Eligibility Criteria
- Registration for TS EAMCET 2020
- TS EAMCET 2020: Admit Card
- Steps for Downloading the Admit Card
- Exam Centers
- TS EAMCET 2020: Exam Patterns
- Rank Card
- TS EAMCET 2020: Cutoff
- Documents Required for Counseling
Know More About TS EAMCET
TS EAMCET is a state-level entrance exam for granting admission in Telangana. You need to clear the exam to get admission into engineering, agriculture, or medical courses in colleges in the Telangana state. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH) manages the review and admission procedures on behalf of TSCHE. Over 300 colleges and universities accept the results for the admission in their professional courses.
Details You Should Know
- Aarogya Setu application or self-declaration for COVID-19 is mandatory for the candidates as per the TSCHE Notice (1).
- Admit card release date is postponed by the authorities until further notice.
- Intermediate graduates can apply for the entrance exam (Aggregate marks 45%, 40% for SC/ST).
- The exam pattern follows 3 hours of computer-based online tests. It has 160 MCQ for one mark each.
- No Negative mark applicable
- The paper is available in English, Telugu, and Urdu.
- The Syllabus for the exam includes Physics, Chemistry, with Mathematics, or Biology for engineering and Agricultural stream, respectively.
- Candidates will get seats according to their preference, availability of places, and rank.
TS EAMCET: Events and Dates for 2020
Here are the official dates for TS EAMCET 2020 (2):
|TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form Availability||February 21 to June 10, 2020|
|Form Correction Window||June 11 -June 16, 2020|
|Last date for submission (with late fee of INR 500)||June 15, 2020|
|Last date for submission (with late fee of INR 1000)||June 20, 2020|
|Last date for submission (with late fee of INR 5000)||June 25, 2020|
|Last date for submission (with late fee of INR 10000)||August 14, 2020 (Extended)|
|Release of Hall Tickets||To be announced|
|Exam Date||July 06-09, 2020 (Postponed)|
|Announcement of Result||To be announced|
|Commencement of Counseling||To be announced|
|Online Choice Filling||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment||To be announced|
|Name||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||JNTU Hyderabad|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Candidates expected to register||approx. 2 lakh|
|TS EAMCET Helpdeskfirstname.lastname@example.org | +91 9912330730/ 9121266980|
Courses Offered: TS EAMCET 2020
|Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture||B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)||B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)|
|Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)||B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)|
|B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences||B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))||B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)|
|B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)||Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)|
|B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology (Bi.P.C.)||—|
Here are the criteria you require to complete your TS EAMCET registration process successfully (3).
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- You are eligible to apply as PIO or OCI Card Holder.
- Candidate must belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidate should satisfy the regulations of Admission as laid down by the authorities.
- No upper age limit
Eligibility For B.Tech./ B.E/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Courses:
- Candidates must clear 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry (Biology/Biotechnology optional) as subjects.
- Candidate must have scored at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- Candidates should have completed 16 years as on 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates with diploma degree are eligible to apply.
Eligibility For BAMS, BNYS, BHMS Courses:
- Candidates must clear 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry (Zoology/Botany optional) as subjects.
- Candidates should be of 17 years age as on 31st December of the admission year.
Registration for TS EAMCET 2020
The application is available on the web mode only. Here are the three main steps for TS EAMCET application:
- Payment of Requisite Fee
- Filling in details
- Uploading photograph and signature
- It is the first step in the registration procedure.
- You could pay the via TS Online/ AP Online Centers/ Mee Seva Centers/ e-Seva centers in Telangana/Ap
- You could pay via Payment Gateway (Credit or Debit Card/Net Banking)
Below is the fee structure for the registration:
|Stream||SC/ST Candidates (INR)||Other Candidates (INR)|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||250||500|
|E & AM (Both Streams)||500||1000|
Your Guide for Filling the Application Form
It is available on the official website for TS EAMCET 2020. Candidates must review their application form thoroughly before the final submission.
Here are the steps for the registration:
- Log in to the official site
- Click on the link for Application Form
- Pay the fee as per your category
- Fill in your details.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature
- Save the form and download (and print) Form
TS EAMCET 2020: Admit Card
- Visit the official site to download the admit card.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth to access it.
- Verify all the details before you download the admit card.
- Notify authorities immediately if any discrepancy is there.
Below are the details available on the admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Test date and time
- Test center
- Category of the candidate
- Local status
- Hall ticket number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Steps for Downloading the Admit Card
The steps for downloading the admit card:
- Visit the official website.
- Click the link for ‘Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket.’
- Enter registration number and DOB
- Click on the submit button.
- Download and print the hall ticket
JNTU decides the exam centers for TS EAMCET exam centers (4). Here are the points you should know about the exam venues:
- Candidates won’t be able to change their test center once selected
- Rights are reserved by Convener to add or delete test zones notified.
- Rights are reserved by Convener to allot centers other than the candidates’ preferences.
TS EAMCET 2020: Exam Patterns
Here are the highlights of the TS EAMCET 2020 exam pattern (5)
- Mode of Examination: Computer-based test
- Nature of Questions: Objective (MCQs)
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each question
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Total Number of Questions: 160 Questions
- The medium of Examination: English, Telugu, and Urdu
Sectional Distribution of Questions for Engineering TS EAMCET
Sectional Distribution of Questions for Agriculture TS EAMCET
- There is a clock, including a countdown timer, to indicate the remaining exam time.
- The test will automatically end when the time reaches zero
- Candidates can shuffle section or subject anytime during the test
- JNTU Hyderabad announces the TS EAMCET 2020 exam results
- Candidates could access it from the Telangana EAMCET official website.
- Engineering, Agriculture, and medical have separate results
- Enter your registration number, hall ticket no., and captcha code to view the final score
- The result contains your combined score, EAMCET Weightage, Inter Weightage, and EAMCET Marks.
- You can find the Rank card on the official website for TS EAMCET 2020
- Enter hall ticket no., qualifying hall ticket no, and date of birth to download it.
- Keep the print out of the rank card for future purposes.
- Rank obtained in the 2020 exam is valid for admission for the academic year 2020 only.
The details available on the rank card:
- Candidate’s hall ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Category
- Local Area
- Combined Score in TS EAMCET
- EAMCET Weightage
- Inter Weightage
- EAMCET Marks- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology
- Group Total
- Group Maximum
- Intermediate Percentage
TS EAMCET 2020: Cutoff
- TS EAMCET Cut Off scores is the basis of admissions to various courses.
- Minimum qualifying marks required is 25%
The factors for cut off as per the authorities:
- Total registrations
- Seat availability
- Exam difficulty level
- The demand for the course
- Engineering and agriculture programs have separate TS EAMCET counseling.
- Certificate verification and option exercising procedure
- As per the ranks, candidates will be called by the authorities for the admission.
- The authorities can hold the process at any one of the designated Helpline Centers.
Documents Required for Counseling
- Hall Ticket
- S.S.C or equivalent mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Residence certificate of either of parents(for the Non-Local candidate)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Physically Challenged/ Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/ NCC/Sports/Minority certificate (if required)