The number of positive cases for Coronavirus in the world has reached 1,433,012. Around 82,136 people have died so far.
In India, the latest numbers are 5,351, and 160 deaths have been reported until now. There is a steep rise in these numbers in the past two weeks.
All the recent development in the situation in India
- Reports tell that PM Narendra Modi will declare the final decision on the extension of lockdown on 11 April 2020.
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) claims that one sick person can infect around 406 others in 30 days in the absence of lockdown.
- State Governments of various states have requested the central GOvernment to extend the lockdown for the betterment of people.
- The home ministry has ordered all state governments to take urgent steps to ensure the availability of essential goods to maintain smooth supply of goods.
- Mumbai Police has instructed Muslims to say their prayers inside their homes on the occasion of Shab E’ Baraat.
- Maharashtra Government is planning to extend the lockdown in Mumbai and Pune for two more weeks.
Recent Developments worldwide:
- More than 1800 people have died in the USA in the last 24 hours.
- Lockdown has been lifted in Wuhan. People of Wuhan has returned to their healthy lives after 11 weeks.
The fight against coronavirus is continuously going on. Governments all across the globe are trying their best to tackle the situation. As a result, half of the world is quarantined. People are isolated and diligently practicing Social distancing.
Everyone out there is requested to take all the necessary precautions and stay indoors. There is no specific treatment for this virus until now. So, the only way to be safe is to take precautions.
Stay safe, stay indoors, and pray for the best.