- Introduction to the Sarkar Scooty Yojana 2019.
- Features of Scooty Yojana Scheme 2019.
- How to avail it?
Introduction to the Sarkar Scooty Yojana 2019
The Sarkar Scooty Yojana was launched by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi (1), in 2019. It is currently available only in the state of Tamil Nadu.
The Sarkar Scooty Yojana 2019 was launched to help the working women of our country. By this scheme, women can travel quickly and will also be safe. The budget for this scheme is approximately 25 crores, which is estimated to help at least 10000 working women. With this scheme, women can get up to Rs. 25000 off on any scooter they wish to buy. This is also known as the ‘Amma Scooty Yojana Scheme.’ The Sarkar Scooty Yojana Scheme 2019 will encourage more women to start working and be independent as the problem or transportation will be solved.
Features of the Scooty Yojana Scheme 2019
There are many salient features of the recent Scooty Yojana Scheme 2019.
- The first one is, as stated before, working women can get up to 25000 off on any scooter. They have to submit the Scooty Yojana Scheme subsidy claim form.
- As for the remaining cost of the Scooty, it has to be cleared by the beneficiary through bank loans with a specific interest rate. But, through this scheme, the interest rate can be cut down to the applicant.
- As it is launched only in Tamil Nadu, only the working women can apply in the state of TN. Neither students nor women from any other states or Union Territories can apply.
- The application for the Scooty Yojana Scheme 2019 should be submitted through offline mode only. The online method is not available.
How to avail it?
- The first step is to reach out to the website of the Sarkar Scooty Yojana 2019 and download the application form.
- The beneficiary should then fill out the form and then submit it personally.
- The address would be shown on the website.
- The documents required while submitting are the Caste certificate, Salary Certificate, Educational proof, and the invoice of the vehicle which the beneficiary has purchased.
- When the application is cleared, the beneficiary will be given a check of up to 25000 rupees.
The Scooty Yojana Scheme 2019 is a great initiative taken by the Government of India. This will encourage more women to be independent and start working.