- What is Snapdeal?
- How to register as a Snapdeal Seller
- What is a Snapdeal Seller Account?
- How to Use Snapdeal Seller Login
- How to Start Your Seller Snapdeal Business
Snapdeal is an online or e-commerce startup started by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal. It was founded on 4th February 2010 to carter to the regular deals and needs of the consumers and became a marketplace for online business in September 2011. In recent years, several people have opted to become a Snapdeal Seller in order to take their local business online.
What is a Snapdeal Seller Account?
A Snapdeal seller account is an account created by a Snapdeal seller or seller Snapdeal on the ecommerce platform to run its online business. A Snapdeal seller account allows an individual to post about the products offered for sellings, allowing customers to place an order on Snapdeal in a few clicks.
Note: A Snapdeal seller can sell products ranging from fashion apparels, electronics to home & kitchen items.
Steps to Register as a Snapdeal Seller:
The entire process of getting yourself registered as a Snapdeal seller or seller Snapdeal has been summed up in 6 whole steps down below:
- Firstly, keep the list of products you want to sell alongside the list of documents ready.
- Get the catalog for all the products which will include the pictures of the product alongside product description.
- Go to the site- www.sellers.snapdeal.com and fill the “Register Now” form.
- Once the registration is complete, the user can update the profile and create the catalog according to the product category.
- Now the user can start to sell the products as a seller with the help of the Snapdeal courier who will pick up the products and deliver them to the end customer.
- The seller can now login by Snapdeal seller login and start the business and seek any help by Snapdeal Seller Support.
Who all can become a Snapdeal Seller:
a) An Individual:
Any Individual can register the self as a seller on Snapdeal by filling the required details in the registration form.
b) A business registration as Limited Liability Partnership Firm:
People can come in partnership to register themselves with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
c) A business registration as Private Limited Company:
People can come under a partnership and register for a Private Limited Company after receiving the certificate of incorporation.
d) A business registration as A One Person Company:
This kind of registration will let the owner enjoy the benefits of limited liability and full hold over the company.
Documents Required to Register as a Snapdeal Seller:
a) PAN Card:
This is a mandatory ID Proof. Especially in the case of one person company, LLP and Private Limited.
b) GST Registration:
As per the government, all the sellers on any e-commerce platform need to be registered under the GST registration. Documents required for the GST registration are mentioned below:
- A canceled cheque of the registered bank account
- Aadhar card of the partners
- PAN Card for the Company, Individual or LLP.
- Bank Account Details.
How to Use Snapdeal Seller Login
As a Snapdeal seller or seller Snapdeal, you can efficiently operate your business from a remote place and send boxed up happiness to your customers in PAN India.
To use the Snapdeal seller login, follow the step below,
- Head over to the Snapdeal website
- You’ll notice a Sell on Snapdeal text on the top of the page
- Click on the text
- Click on the Login button and enter your credentials
- Directly head over to the seller Snapdeal tab by clicking here
- You’ll see a Login box on the top of the page
- Enter your email/phone number
- Enter your seller Snapdeal password
- Click on Login
- You’ve successfully logged into your Snapdeal seller account
How to Start Your Seller Snapdeal Business
Excluding registration, here the steps you’ll be required to fulfill to set up a successful Snapdeal seller business on the leading ecommerce platform.
1. Get your Product Photoshoot Done
The ecommerce platform provides exclusives professional support for its Snapdeal sellers. Get your products photographed by Snapdeal’s partnered photographers to increase your product’s visibility.
2. Receive Orders
Start receiving orders on your products online, available for millions of its users, and keep track of the same through your Snapdeal Seller Panel and Snapdeal Seller Zone Mobile App.
3. Receive Payment & Expand
Receive prompt and hassle-free payments for your orders in your account once your orders have been fulfilled. Additionally, you can also expand your online business with low-interest and collateral-free loans.
E-commerce platforms like ShopClues and Snapdeal offer not only world-class products but also opportunities for merchants to expand the sales of their products. Online shopping platforms are not just open to consumers but also to the producers for built-in sale.