The Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme is a scheme launched by N. Chandrababu Naidu in 2018, which has been issued to aid the needs of the unemployed masses in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The YuvaNestam scheme is also known as the Unemployment Allowance Scheme and Nirudyoga Bruthi by the locals.
The scheme aims at improving the overall development of the people living in the region by providing a fixed remuneration amount to the unemployed youth. The scheme aims to eliminate the depression associated with unemployment, assisting in keeping the individuals motivated until they secure a job for themselves.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme
Eligibility & Documents
In addition to providing all the necessary documents to prove his name, age, address, etc., he must also ensure that all the required terms to avail offer from the Mukyamantri YuvaNestham have been fulfilled like,
One must hold to be a residence of the state of Madhya Pradesh with Domicile.
A candidate must be 22-35 years of age to avail of benefits from the scheme and should have an age proof like Aadhaar, Voter’s Id, etc.
3. Proof of Unemployment
The scheme has been designed for unemployed & jobless applicants exclusively. A candidate needs to hold proof of unemployment to claim the offer.
4. Education Documents
The applicants are required to submit their educational qualification documents so that the government train and offer them placement according to their educational skills and capabilities.
5. No Provident Fund History
The individual applying for the YuvaNestham scheme must not hold any PF account.
6. Aadhaar Mandatory
All the applicants must submit a photocopy of their Aadhaar card along with the other necessary documents to prove name, age, address, etc.
7. Bank Account Mandatory
A candidate must possess a bank account of their own as the scheme benefit will be credited to the account. Applicants are required to submit the photocopy of the first page of their bank account passbook.
8. Minimum Education Qualification
The min qualification to avail the benefits of the scheme is Post Graduation, Graduation, or Diploma of two or more years.
9. BPL Section
The applicants must belong to the BPL or Below Poverty Line section. Additionally, if there is more than one unemployed candidate in the family, then they are eligible to get an unemployment benefit of Rs 2000 per month.
10. Assets Limit
A candidate must not possess movable/immovable properties like four-wheelers. Also, they must not have more than 2.5 acres of land & 5 acres of dry land. However, in Anantapuramu district, the limitation of the wetland has been extended to 5 acres & dry land to 10 acres.
11. No Loan History
A candidate who has applied for a loan of Rs 50,000 from any of the state employment schemes cannot avail benefits from the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam scheme.
12. Not Enrolled in Insitute Currently
An applicant pursuing formal education at the time of applying is not eligible to avail of the benefits of the YuvaNestham scheme.
13. Dismissed History
An applicant that has been dismissed from any of the central or state government organizations will not be eligible to avail benefits of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam scheme.
14. Praja Sahikara Survey
Each candidate must be enrolled under the Praja Sahikara Survey & must have completed the procedure before applying for the scheme.
15. No Government Employee in Family
The claimants must not have any individual serving as a government employee in their home. A candidate whose parents are pensioners can apply for the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Online Registration
You can avail of benefits by applying to the Yuva Nestam online registration portal. Follow the steps given below for proceeding with your Yuva Nestham registration:
- Visit the official website portal of Yuva Nestam scheme by clicking here.
- Click on the ‘Login’ or ‘Apply Now’ link
- You’ll be re-directed to the main page of the Yuva Nestam scheme.
- Enter your Aadhaar number
- Enter the OTP that you have received on your registered phone number
- The Yuva Nestam registration form will show up
- Fill up the details like name, age, address, etc.
- Cross-check if you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Yuva Nestam scheme.
- Complete all the steps and procedure of filling up the form
- Click on Submit button
- Your application will be submitted for enquiry
- You will receive a message of confirmation on your registered mobile number once your application goes for verification.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme Benefits
The Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme was launched so that the unemployed youth could not only benefit from the financial aid provided by the government but also encourage them for suitable employment opportunities.
Some of the benefits of the Mukyamantri YuvaNestam are:
- Financial Aid: The youth is provided with a monthly amount of Rs 2,000 to sustain his/her daily expenses. Financial aid also helps in encouraging the individual to focus on getting jobs rather than being depressed about not having one.
- Notifications on Employment opportunities: The government intakes data regarding his/her educational qualifications, which later helps pass the employment opportunities related to his/her field to the individual.
- Skill Development Assistance: The government, under the Mukyamanthri YuvaNestham scheme, provides the registered youth with skill development training and programs that help them in thriving interview sessions for jobs later.
Mukyamanthri YuvaNestham Scheme: Regions
The Mukhyamanthri YuvaNestham was launched for young individuals who fall victim to unemployment in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The regions in Andhra Pradesh where the Mukyamantri YuvaNestam have been launched are:
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Online Registration via Mobile Application:
- Download the Mukhyamanttri Yuva Nestam app from Google Play Store or just click here.
- Launch the Mukyamantri YuvaNestam app once installed
- You will see a screen asking for your Aadhaar number. Enter your Aadhaar number in the box.
- Click on ‘Nirudyoga Bhruthi Registration’ option to complete your enrollment into Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme
- The next screen will display a form that needs to be filled up by the individual
- For future employment opportunities, fill up the ‘Areas of Interest’carefully on the Mukyamantri YuvaNestam app
- Enter your ‘Education Qualifications’ and other details like address, parents name, etc.
- Next, submit the form by clicking on ‘Agree’ on the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam app.
- You’re done. The state government will carry on with the background check to confirm all the details submitted by the individual, and once that’s done, you’ll be eligible to get unemployment pension under the Mukyamantri YuvaNestam Scheme.
Overall, the government of Andhra Pradesh not only aims at providing financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state but also offers training and future placement opportunities, ensuring a bright future for the candidate. Initiatives like this support youngsters in pursuing their occupational dream with the state’s assistance.