- Recent updates on NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Parameters for Candidates selection/ Eligibility
- Steps to apply for upcoming NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Mode of Payment for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme which got recently renamed as the YSR Vidyonnathi scheme provided by Kapu Welfare and development corporation. The NTR Vidyonnathi scheme helps provide financial assistance to students from minorities SC/ST/OBC, brahmin, kapu, and EBC students of Andhra Pradesh state appearing for the UPSC prelims.
The NTR Vidyonnathi scheme has benefitted approximately more than 3850 aspirants.
Recent updates on NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- The deadline for candidate Application is 10 June 2020.
- Notification for application sent out on the official NTR Vidyonnathi website.
- Financial Assistance for the Shortlisted Candidates.
- Scholarship award up to INR 1,50,000.
Parameters for Candidates Selection/ Eligibility
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Eligibility:
- The student must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The minimum age of the individual candidate must be 21 years.
- The student must be in the final year of any graduate program or must hold a graduate degree from a recognized institution.
- Candidate must belong to the Minority community, SC, ST, OBC, Kapu.
- Annual Family income must not exceed INR 2,00,000
- Student scholars of the previous scheme are not eligible for the new NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme.
Reservation For Women candidates:
generally, there are 33% of seats allotted for women candidates, and 3% of seats allocated for PH candidates.
The State Government allows the shortlisted candidates to take coaching from various coaching centers for the following courses:
- Civils Preliminary Coaching
- Civils Mains Coaching
- Interview Guidance.
Steps to apply for upcoming NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme:
- Eligible and interested candidates need to log in at the official NTR Vidyonnathi Website, i.e. jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. Visit the website here.
- In the next step, the candidate redirected to a new web page where the candidate needs to click on NTR Vidyonnathi Application Form.
- After this, the application form will open where the candidate needs to enter all the mandatory details required in the application form.
- Candidate should Crosscheck all the details and click on the submit button.
- After submitting the form, the candidate will be able to download or print the application for future reference.
Mode of Payment for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme:
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh takes the initiative of paying the coaching fee towards the individual applicant, where the fee payment process carried out in 2 installments.
- 1st Installment: The First Installment released after the candidate reports at a particular institute and Coaching center.
- The Second Installment released after the successful completion of the candidate coaching.
NOTE: Attendance of the candidate scrutinized by the Director of the Andhra Pradesh study circle, and the candidate must obtain a minimum of 90% of attendance while pursuing the coaching.