- Introduction to OFSS
- Universities under OFSS Bihar 2020 Scheme
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for OFSS
Introduction to OFSS
The Bihar School Examination Board has made a curriculum called Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS). This provides the student with a scholarship enabling them to take part in the top colleges and schools for their education.
The students of class 11th and 12th or the students looking up for a degree or diploma colleges are eligible for this program. The information given below will guide you throughout the process and provide you with all the appropriate information.
Universities Under the OFSS Bihar Scheme 2020
There are almost ten universities that are included in this program. Students who score correctly are allotted the college according to their score. The following names given below are the colleges granted under this scheme.
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur (1)
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura (2)
- Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya, Chapra (3)
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga (4)
- Magadh University, Gaya (5)
- Munger University, Munger (6)
- Patliputra University, Patna (7)
- Purnea University, Purnea (8)
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur (9)
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara (10)
Eligibility Criteria For OFSS Scheme
The eligibility criteria for Class 11th and 12th students are different and vary. Read the information given below to follow the guidelines properly.
For Class 11th Students
- The students who have passed their Class 10th examination from a recognized board are only allowed to apply for the applications and this scheme.
For Class 12th Students
- The students who have passed their 10+2 education from a recognized board or the Bihar Board are only applicable to this scheme.
These were the only eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme.
How to Apply for OFSS Bihar 2020
The application process is crucial; ensure that all the details you enter are verified and not false. Moreover, any wrong information entered cannot be edited, which may create future problems. Follow the steps given below for a hassle-free process.
- Open the browser and open the official site of www.ofssbihar.in and hit the enter button.
- After the leading site opens, click on the Online Intermediate Registration Portal 2020 button and accept the terms and conditions given.
- Fill out all the information for the registration, and after doing so, click on the Student login option.
- After this, find out the application form and fill the details asked. Don’t forget to choose the right class, if you want the wrong one, you’ll have to fill it all over again.
- After successfully filling out the form, pay the application fee, and take out a print out of the form for future reference.
The application fee for each of the categories is the same, and one has to pay Rs. 300 respectively.
In addition to this, one has to pay approximately Rs.200 for colleges or universities.
Following the process mentioned above will successfully submit your forms and allow you to sit for the exam on the respective dates.
Any student belonging and following the above details should fill out for these exams as they can help a student to a large extent. Through these exams, one can get their dreams fulfilled.