pCandidates who wish to work as auxiliary nurse midwife (ANMs) and general nursing and midwife (GNMs) can apply for the recruitments taken up by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Rajasthan Recruitment Board under Rajswasthya. The official information regarding these vacancies has been released with over 17,000 posts to be filled; the interested candidates can get the position to fulfill their wishes.
- Details Regarding Rajswasthya ANM GNM Recruitment
- Age Limit for the recruitments
- Eligibility for the Rajswasthya Recruitment
- How to apply for the Rajswasthya ANM GNM Recruitment
- Selection Process & Pay Scale for the Rajswasthya Recruitment
Details of Rajswasthya ANM GNM Recruitment
This exam is taken annually by the National Rural Health Mission Board by the Rajasthan government. The vacancies vary with each year, and in 2020, a minimum of 9000 jobs are available, interested candidates can eventually follow the process below to take part in the recruitment process.
Being a government exam, candidates have to adhere to the guidelines or else strictly may face rejection and won’t be able to participate in the further process.
Rajswasthya ANM GNM Vacancies
In Rajswasthya ANM GNM Recruitment Process, there are 17,000 vacancies, which can be seen in the information given below.
- Staff Nurse – 7000
- Women Health Worker – 10000
Therefore, you can see the work accordingly and fill out the form for your work.
Age Limit for the recruitments
Here, there are only the criteria of minimum and maximum age.
- Minimum age– 18 years
- Maximum age– 45 Years
Eligibility for the Rajswasthya ANM GNM Recruitment
There are only a few guidelines that have to be followed and get a job under this position. It is mandatory for both the posts to pass their 12th education for a recognized board.
- The candidates should complete their education from a recognized board.
- They should get their diploma of general nurse & maternity training Diploma from state nursing board or DME.
- Other than the diploma mentioned above, one can apply even if they have an equivalent degree or diploma from the Midwife Council Registration or a B.Sc nursing degree.
Female Health Worker
- The candidates interested for this post should have opted for science in their secondary education and should have passed through a recognized board.
- Even if they lack the above criteria, they can apply if they have an equivalent degree from any recognized board, which may come useful for the Rajswasthya Recruitment 2020.
How to Apply for the Rajswasthya ANM GNM Recruitment 2020
To apply correctly and without any hassle, please adhere to the guidelines given below.
1. Open your browser and type for the official site www.rajswasthya.nic.in and hit the entre button.
2. Soon you will see the home page of the official site. Firstly, read the notification panel carefully to avoid any mistake. Find the application form and fill it out correctly.
3. Fill out the information asked and upload the scanned copy of the necessary documents with photograph and signature.
4. Pay the application fee and hit the submit button.
5. Take a printout of the application and fee receipt as it may be required for future use.
- General- Rs. 600
- OBC- Rs. 400
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs. 300
Rajswasthya: Selection Process and Pay Scale
The selection process includes the Written Test and then the Live Interview. The candidate who passes the written test only asked for the Live interview.
The PayScale is decided by the government later and is notified to the candidates accordingly.
The students interested in these posts can fill out the form according to their convenience but before the last dates. Through these posts, one can get great opportunities.