- Introduction to Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board
- TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer 2020
- Eligibility & Qualification Criteria for TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer 2020
- Syllabus Required for TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer
- How to apply & pay for TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer 2020
- Hall Ticket and download it & Admit Card
- Some FAQ’s regarding TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer 2020
Dreamt of being a polytechnic lecturer? Then this opportunity is especially for you. Polytechnic field offers many options to make as a career option and has an enormous scope as well. Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board provides this opportunity to be a TRB Polytechnic Lecturer, and one can give the exam for this recruitment process.
The Tamil Nadu government has released the almost 1060 vacancies regarding the recruitment process for the post for Polytechnic Lecturer in the similar colleges and Engineering Institutes. Interested candidates can apply for the exam by following the procedure mentioned below with proper details.
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer
The usual exam conducted exam commenced by the government of Tamil Nadu is soon going to release the exam dates and admit cards as well. Before that, one should be fully aware of all the details needed to get further going.
It is a computer-based exam and is online, although the plus point this year is that there is a lockdown, and people have enough time to prepare correctly with efficiency. So, don’t let this opportunity go.
Name of Board– Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board
Post– Polytechnic Lecturer
Status– Hall tickets are released & Admit Cards with Exam Dates are going to be updated soon.
This is a computer-based exam with 150 MCQ’s and has to be attempted within a time of 3 hours. The paper is divided into two parts as Main Subject and General Knowledge with 140 questions of the subject that the candidate opted, which is considered as the main subject and the 10 questions of general knowledge. The medium of language is only English and online.
Eligibility Criteria for TN TRB Polytechnic Recruitment 2020
As there is an eligibility criterion for every exam, this also has some barriers and conditions. To know more, please read the information given below.
Candidates should not be more than 57 years for eligibility for this process.
Education Qualifications for this process
- The candidates should know the Tamil Language as part I or II SSlc or PUC/ Higher Secondary Courses Levels. If they have not, then they should pass the test regarding the Tamil Language through the TN Public Service Commission.
- The candidate should possess a UG degree under Technology/ Engineering or Architecture, although there are no vacancies regarding the architecture, yet the degree holders are applicable for the Polytechnic Recruitment.
- They should have a minimum of 60% marks.
- Moreover, if the candidate possesses a Masters Degree, they should have a first-class or maintain an appropriate branch regarding the process.
Syllabus for TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer
One should always be thoroughly prepared with the syllabus regarding the exam so that you will be prepared well and increase the probability of your selection.
There are two parts for the exams, the Main subject for which the candidate opted for and general knowledge that everyone has to give without any fail.
The main subject
- Instrumental and Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Modern Office Practice
For the General Knowledge
- Political Science
- General Awareness (Almost six months before the examination)
- General or Basic Science
How to apply for the TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer 2020
The primary step comes when one has to apply correctly; there are many mistakes that people tend to make, which causes problems in the future. Hence, these steps mentioned below will guide you to fill in your application correctly without any issue.
The form is available online, and interested candidates can fill them accordingly. If the candidate feels that they are eligible for more than one post, they can fill out different forms for different positions.
Follow the steps below to register successfully:
- Go to the official site and open the application form link but make sure to have a valid email and phone number as further communications are made.
- Carefully fill the credentials and pay attention to the information asked, if an application with mistakes is submitted, then there is no future rectification process.
- If the candidates fill more than one form, they should ensure that both the forms have similar and proper information with fee payment, or else they are considered defective and rejected.
The application fee for different categories is different, and hence one has to pay accordingly.
For General & other categories– Rs. 600
For SC/ST/SCA/ Person with a disability – Rs. 300
There are different modes of payments, like Debit/Credit card or net banking. One can also choose offline payment modes like Demand Draft or Postal Order. According to the convenience, you are free to select the method of payment.
Hall Tickets and Admit Cards
The hall tickets of the TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment process have been released. This hall ticket provides information regarding the exam like date of exam, Centre of the exam, timings, etc. One can download this and print it according to their needs and the date of the exam.
Steps to download the hall ticket:
A considerable number of candidates apply for this examination; we provide the perfect and easy steps to follow to download the hall ticket without any issues correctly.
- Open the official website trb.tn.nic.in and search for the TN TRB polytechnic lecturer hall ticket 2020
- After finding the link, click on it and provide your registration id, password, and date of birth and hit the submit button.
- In a while, your admit card will appear on the screen; if you want, then download it and print it accordingly.
Some FAQ’s Regarding the process
Q1. When will the Hall Tickets for TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment Process release?
Ans. The Hall Ticket for this process is going to release in May 2020.
Q2. When is the exam of TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer?
Ans. The dates for this exam are tentative, viewing the current situations they are thought to be releasing around the end of May 2020
Q3. What should be taken to the exam center?
Ans. One has to take their admit card with any government identity proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.
This is a golden opportunity for people interested in the education field and wants to see them as lecturers helping students pursue their dreams. All the information provided in the article will help you to ease out the procedures and make your exam process easy.