- What is TRB Recruitment?
- Important dates for the Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment
- Job Summary
- Jobs distribution under TRB Recruitment
- Documents required
- Eligibility criteria
- Detailed steps on ‘How to apply.’
What is TRB Recruitment?
The Teacher Board Recruitment or TRB recruitment is a board or a committee that conducts the recruitment process and all the other steps to find the perfect teacher for the Government Polytechnic Colleges. All the interested candidates should enroll or apply for the interview through an online mode. According to the TRB Recruitment board, the total number of teachers selected through this process is 1060. A few months back, the Tamil Nadu government announced the commencement of the recruitment process monitored by the TRB Recruitment board. Hence, this is going to prove to be an excellent opportunity for all the teachers in Tamil Nadu to look for a new job.
All the applicants have to visit the official website (1) of TRB Recruitment to sign up and apply for the exam.
The online application portal was opened in February of 2020. The last date of application was the 12th of February.
The Tamil Nadu Polytechnic recruitment 2020 is holding this year’s exam of TRB Recruitment. All the applicants must hold an Engineering or a Master’s degree. The maximum age limit for the applicants should be 57 years.
The Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment process is entirely online and a computer-based examination. The recruited applicants can be placed anywhere in Tamil Nadu and have to be prepared for it.
The applicants should pay a certain amount as a registration fee. This is an entirely online process, and anything except an online mode of transaction is not allowed. All the details about Tamil Nadu teachers recruitment board vacancy seats, upcoming jobs under TRB Recruitment, Polytechnic exams, syllabus, answer keys, merit list, selection list, admit card, notifications, and results are uploaded on the official TRB Recruitment website.
Important dates for the Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment
- Starting Date of Online Application: the 22nd of January 2020.
- Last date for submission of application through Online mode: the 12th of February, 2020.
- Date of Online Computer Based Examination: Somewhere in the first week of May.
- Notification: TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment- 1060 vacant seats.
- Last date for submission: the 12th of February, 2020.
- City: Chennai
- State: Tamil Nadu
- Country: India
- Organization: Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)
- Education and qualification: Doctorate (preferred), Engineering (Minimum).
Jobs distribution under TRB Recruitment
As mentioned above, a total of 1060 vacant seats are available under the TRB Recruitment board. Here is a detailed distribution of these seats and where they belong.
- Civil Engineering 112
- Mechanical Engineering – 219
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 91
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 119
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering – 3
- Computer Engineering – 135
- Information Technology – 6
- Production Engineering – 6
- Textile Technology – 3
- Printing Technology – 6
- English – 88
- Mathematics – 88
- Physics – 83
- Chemistry – 84
- Modern Office Practice – 17
Certain documents are required to apply for the vacant posts under the Teachers recruitment board program of Tamil Nadu. Here is the list of all the documents necessary to apply for the job.
i) 10th/SSLC Mark Sheet
ii) 12th/ Higher Secondary or its equivalent Mark Sheet
iii) UG Degree in the appropriate branch of study
iv) PG Degree in the proper office of study
v) M.Phil., Degree
vi) Ph.D., Degree
vii) Community Certificate
viii) Proof of claiming Tamil Medium reservation (PSTM)
ix) Disability Certificate ( if applicable)
x) Teaching Experience Certificate
xi) No Objection Certificate, if the candidate is a Government Servant.
xii) Last studied Conduct Certificate
xiii) Latest Conduct Certificate from the Responsible person (after the notification)
Eligibility criteria for the posts
- The applicant should hold an engineering degree or a master’s degree in the subject he/she has applied.
- The total marks or total percentage obtained should not be less than sixty.
- A candidate or applicant has a master’s degree is preferred.
- The candidate holding a master’s degree has to be qualified under first class.
- For all the lecturers applying for a Non-engineering post- A first-class master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study is mandatory.
The selection of the lecturers will be made based on an online test.
Detailed steps on ‘How to Apply’
- The first thing to do is to visit the official website of TRB Recruitment.
- After you enter the site, you will find a column or advertisement stating “Direct recruitment of Lecturers (Engineering and Non-engineering) in Government Polytechnic Colleges.” Click on the editorial or commercial.
- Another tab is opened. This displays all the eligibility criteria in detail. Read the eligibility criteria carefully and check whether you qualify for all the mandatory rules.
- After you check the eligibility criteria, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Enter all the required details and cross-check it once.
- The final step is to pay the application fee.
Note: The application is ₹600 for all the regular candidates belonging to GM. The fee is ₹300 for SC/SCA/PWD candidates.
- Finally, after you receive a message stating that the payment was a success, click on ‘Submit.’
- Print out the application form for future use.