- About Housing.com
- The vision behind Housing.com
- Rahul Yadav- The Founder of Housing.com
- Why was Rahul Yadav Fired from the Housing.com?
- Housing.com Partner sites
- A walk through some old updates of Housing.com & its partners
- Housing.com Culture & Values
- Leaders at Housing.com
- Experts at Housing.com
- Careers/Jobs ar Housing.com
- Contact Details of Housing.com
- Latest News about Housing.com
Hosuing.com is one of the leading online real estate companies in India. In simple words, Housing.com is one of the simplest and best ways to search for a home.
If the idea of the house hunt is haunting you in your dreams, then Housing.com is the perfect place for you.
It is an online real estate space that offers you authentic living spaces. Thus, you no longer need to do endless site visits and look out for real and fake listings. You have all that in one single place-Housing.com. It fills all the gaps regarding property search.
Therefore, if you search for a home/flat, without wasting your time, visit housing.com. Housing.com is one of the most trusted place to find a home in India.
Some facts about Housing.com
- Housing.com was called one of the hottest tech startups back in 2012.
- As per Forbes India, Housing.com sold real estate worth eight million dollars in its first week.
The vision behind Housing.com
Housing.com is the ultimate solution for all your property related problems. It was started back in 2012 to fill the remaining gaps in the housing market.
The Vision of Housing.com is to deliver trustworthy experiences that their clients cherish for a lifetime.
The Misson of Housing.com is to be the first and foremost choice of their clients in their journey of house hunting, buying, selling, renting, and financing any living space.
They make all this happen with the help of data, design, technology, and the passion of their team.
Rahul Yadav- The Founder of Housing.com
Hailing for Rajasthan, Rahul Yadav was the main man behind Housing.com. He is the founder and also the former CEO of the company. He started it as he felt that there was a severe shortage of housing in India.
He started Housing.co.in back in 2012 and later renamed it to Housing.com. He made Housing.com a full-fledged brand. In 2015, Housing.com had three offices in the Mumbai suburb, Powai.
He even made it to the Forbes list of ‘30 under 30‘ for his efforts in Housing.com.
- Rahul was a scholar of IIT Bombay and dropped out in his final year.
- He first designed Exambaba.com, an online question bank. Later, IIT Bombay asked him to take down that website.
- In June 205, Rahul was dismissed by the board of Directors from Housing.com due to his behavior towards the ecosystem, investors, &media.
- Later in September 2015, he announced his latest venture, Intelligent Interfaces.
- His new venture was managed to get investments from the Flipkart founders, Paytm Youwecan and Micromax.
Why was Rahul Yadav Fired from the Housing.com?
Housing.com fired Rahul Yadav for ‘objectionable’ behavior. The company’s investors said that his behavior with the investors and media was not good. And that is why he was asked to leave.
Housing.com’s directors fired the company’s CEO, Rahul, back in 2015.
“The board concluded that his behavior is not befitting of a CEO and is harmful to the company, recognized for its innovative approach to product development, market expansion & brand building.”
Housing.com Partner sites
As Housing.com is a big brand now, it has several partner sites.
A walk through some old updates of Housing.com & its partners
Makaan.com launches Makaan instant app.
PropTiger’s records an increase in sales as revealed by the quarterly reports.
Housing.com introduces Home Utsav
Housing.com launched new TV Commercial – “Housing.com par Jo Dikhe wahi Mile“
PropTiger’s sales continue to gain momentum in Quater 1 for the year 2018.
Elara Technologies was among the top 100 in ‘Great Place to Work’ club in 2017
Elara Technologies filed a new patent for AR & VR technology
Elara Technologies Associates with REA Group’s Global Property Network
Elara Technologies introduces’ MakaanView,’ a fantastic feature in Makaan App
Housing.com began operations in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Rentals went Live on Housing.com
Amit Masaldan appointed as the new national Sales Head in Housing.com
Housing.com introduces ‘Housing Partner.’
Strategic restructuring announced by Elara Technologies
PropTiger.com & Housing.com came Together to Become the country’s Largest Digital Real Estate Company
Housing.com introduces ‘Housing Go.’
Housing.com leads’ Houses of India’, a path-breaking social media-led campaign
Housing.com becomes the Official Digital Marketing Partner for TVS Emerald
‘Housing.com News’ went live
Housing.com collaborates with Uber
First TVC launched by Housing.com.
Housing.com Culture & Values
When it comes to the culture at Housing.com, the team at Housing.com is known as Housing Family. Their work culture is exceptionally healthy and enthusiastic.
Check out the values that drive the Housing.com Family:
- Trust & Integrity
Leaders at Housing.com
Dhruv Aggarwala – Group CEO
Dhruv has been a part of many successful ventures in various domains, such as education, mining, and fintech.
- He has a Bachelors’s from Northwestern and a Master’s degree from Stanford University in Materials Science & Engineering.
- Dhruv has finished an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- He is the co-founder of iTrust Financial Advisors.
- He also co-founded a distribution company, bought by Karvy Private Wealth.
- Earlier, he was the CEO of General Electric’s (GE) infrastructure business in India.
Mani Rangarajan, The Group COO (Chief Operating Officer)
Mani has an extensive global experience as he as worked with firms from over 30 different countries.
He performed executive roles in reputed companies like Citigroup, Yahoo, and famous Silicon Valley startups such as Boku, Kosmix, Cloudera & the Climate Corporation.
Mani completed his MBA from Stanford University. In Stanford, Mani was an Arjay Miller Scholar. He is also an alumnus of IIM Calcutta and even a qualified Cost and Works Accountant.
Anand Thakur, Group CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
Anand is a successful entrepreneur, computer scientist, and also a tech leader. Anand has over 16 years of working experience. He has issued multiple papers with IETF. He even has the US issue a patent on Artboard Creation & Preview.
He did his Engineering from Maharshi Dayanand University. He has also held leadership roles with reputed companies like Lenskart, Koovs, and Jubilant FoodWorks.
Rohit Hasteer, Group Chief Human Resource Officer
Rohit has nearly 20 years of experience in building brands. He is an expert in building result-oriented and metric-driven HR processes & teams.
Earlier, he worked at senior positions in companies such as UTi Worldwide Inc., MakeMyTrip, and Aviva India Life Insurance.
Experts at Housing.com
Housing.com has ambitious and fun-loving employees. They have a proper team o expert for everything.
There are following expert teams in Housing.com:
- Business Team
- Marketing Team
- Finance Team
- HR Team
- Product Team
- Technology Team
- Design Team
- Operations Team
Careers/Jobs ar Housing.com
Who doesn’t want a safe and secure job? Therefore, if you are skilled enough to work with the Housing.com, you must give it a thought.
The idea is not that bad! Here are the pros of working with Housing.com:
- Fabulous and fun-loving work culture
- Sky-rocket sales and growth
- You get a chance to do something compelling for the country and world.
- You get to party between work. Parties, weekly matches are organized by the company.
- You don’t need to take nonsense from anyone.
Thus, if you are interested in working with Housing.com, please feel free to send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Details of Housing.com
Echelon Square, Plot 25,
Sector 32, Gurgaon – 122001
Official website: https://housing.com/.
Mobile Phone: 1800-313-4777
Latest News about Housing.com
- Housing.com’s debut in the co-living segment
As per the latest news, Housing.com released a report on co-living in January 2020, highlighting the potential increase in the market size of the co-living market. The report estimated that the market would double by 2023.
- Housing.com joins hands with OYO life and Zolo.
Housing.com has partnered with companies like Softbank, Accel, and SAIF Partners. Now, it has joined hands with OYO and Zolo.
Currently, Housing.com, apart of Singapore-based Elara Technologies, has around five lakhs beds across the major cities in India like Delhi, Mumbai, etc. 50K from these 5 Lakh beds belong to OYO and Zolo.
The company officials said that they are preparing to scale up this listing to million beds by the end of this year, i.e., 2020.