- Introduction to Accenture off campus drive 2020
- Overview of Accenture off campus drive 2020
- Why should you opt for Accenture off campus drive 2020?
- Eligibilty criteria
- What skills do you need for Accenture off campus drive?
- The selection process
- Exam pattern
- Documents required
- How to Register for Accenture off campus drive?
- Apply now for Accenture off campus drive 2020
Introduction to Accenture off campus drive 2020
The IT sector is the most flourishing sector in modern times. Everyone wants a job here. Thus, the multinational company Accenture gives every person an equal chance to get a safe and secure job through Accenture off campus drive.
If you ask the Accenture off campus drive pass outs of 2018 & 2019, you will be happy to know that the company is organizing Accenture off campus drive 2020 across various locations in India like Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, etc.
Therefore, anyone interested can apply for the drive. This ambition is a perfect chance for you to make a debut in the IT sector.
Overview of Accenture off campus drive 2020
The table below contains all the essential details of the Accenture off campus drive 2020.
- Name of the Company:- Accenture
- Qualification Required:- Any Graduates/ Post Graduates like MCA, MBA, BE, ME, etc.
- Year Of Passing for applicants:- 2020, 2019, 2018 Batch Pass outs(Freshers)
- Job Area:- Across India/PAN India
- Category/Type :- Off Campus & Private Jobs
- Industry:- Software/IT sector
- Official Website:- accenture.com
Why should you opt for Accenture off campus drive 2020?
Many of you will be wondering why Accenture. But if you look more broadly, then every company has its advantages and disadvantages. And as a fresher, all you want is exposure to more and more opportunities.
Based on the employee reviews, here are some of the unique features of Accenture:
- The policies of Accenture are very flexible for the employees.
- Women employees have the edge over the other as policies are more flexible for them.
- There is no internal employee attrition.
- The company offers handsome salaries for freshers and entry-level jobs.
- If you look at the employee benefits, then they are more in comparison to other companies.
Not everyone can apply for the Accenture off campus drive 2020. There are specific criteria that you must fulfill to be eligible for the drive.
Thus, eligibility criteria for Accenture off campus drive 2020 are,
- All the students of streams like BE, B-tech, MCA graduated in the year 2018, 2019, can apply.
- Anyone who has attended the hiring process in the last six months or has taken the assessment or the interview cannot apply for the exam.
- Only Students with an aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA can apply.
- Students with an active backlog at the time of application are not allowed to apply.
- Applicants must have a one year gap in education, post 10 grade, and till the highest degree.
- Applicants must be of Indian nationality. International students need an OCI/PIO card to work in the country. The same is not the case with the citizens of Nepal and Bhutan. They can work without a VISA.
- Candidates of Accenture’ss aligned colleges in-campus hiring in the year 2018-2019 cannot apply.
What skills do you need for Accenture off campus drive 2020?
Accenture off campus drive is a golden chance for the freshers to make their debut in the software industry. But any random graduate cannot do so. You must have all the required skills.
The following are some of the necessary skills that you must have for applying to the Accenture off campus drive 2020.
- You must have a useful understanding/knowledge of computer languages like C, Java, Core Java, and their concepts.
- You must have excellent verbal & oral communication skills.
- You Must have e-mail etiquettes.
- You should be able to work in 24*7 shifts.
- You should be able to relocate to any other location in the country.
- You must have the ability to work creatively.
- You should have the desire to operate/work on any information system.
- You must have problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of the bugs.
The selection process
Every year, Accenture conducts recruitment events to recruit many eligible candidates.
The selection process is simple. It consists of four steps.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Coding round
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
To be more specific,
- The online aptitude test consists of questions based on Aptitude, Verbal, Reasoning, etc.
- In the coding round, candidates are required to execute two programming questions.
- In the interview rounds, candidates are asked problems related to academic syllabus like C, C++, JAVA, etc.
- All the sections consist of different questions with different markings.
- Accenture conducts the online aptitude exam mainly via AMCAT.
If you are preparing for Accenture off campus drive 2020, you must be aware of the exam pattern.
1) AMCAT Exam Pattern
- The AMCAT Test consists of questions based on Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, and logical reasoning.
- Each section in the test comprises of 25 questions each.
- Thirty-five minutes are given to complete the Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. The Verbal Ability is for 25 minutes.
- The test paper consists of 75 questions.
- The total test is for 95 minutes.
2) Merit Test Pattern
- There are 20 Questions from Analytical Aptitude. The candidates have to complete these questions in 30 minutes.
- Candidates need to solve 20 Verbal Ability questions in 20 minutes.
- There will be 15 Questions from attention to the details, and you must complete them in 20 minutes.
- The total test comprises of 55 questions, and the time is 1 Hour.
Overall, the paper is moderately hard, so prepare accordingly.
While you appear for the Accenture off campus drive 2020, you must carry some mandatory documents with you.
The documents that you must carry are,
- You must carry your latest passport size photo and its photocopies.
- Your updated Resume.
- You must carry your 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- You must have all your Certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- You must have the Original and Photocopy of your identity proof.
How to Register for Accenture off campus drive?
Here is a stepwise guide on how to register yourself for the Accenture off campus drive 2020.
- Visit the official site of Accenture that is https://www.accenture.com/.
- A homepage will appear. Scroll the home page and click on the ‘Careers’ option.
- A page will open on the screen.
- Go to the search bar of the page and enter the job title you wish to apply for and finally search.
- The current vacancies/openings will appear on the screen.
- Select a suitable job for yourself based on your interest and apply for it.
- Fill the necessary details and submit the form before the last date of the registration process.
- Take a print of the form for future reference.
Apply now for Accenture off campus drive 2020
Follow the steps mentioned above and apply now for the Accenture off campus drive 2020.
After having a look at all the applications, authorities will send the applicants an E-mail.
Take ut a print of the E-mail and carry it with you to attend the Accenture off campus drive 2020.
Relevant links and things for Accenture off campus drive 2020
Here is a list of all the essential links and things to keep in mind if you are preparing for the Accenture off campus drive 2020.
- Apply to Accenture off campus drive 2020 now, https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePbjm3FoMbNz0hkE-sn3bMfKA07Au8z4_7VkjFdTJYMvPOJw/viewform.
- You must know the syllabus for Accenture off campus drive 2020.
- The practice is a must. Practice all those questions that you think are necessary.
- Keep yourself updated with the .timeline of Accenture off campus drive 2020
FAQs about Accenture off campus drive 2020
1) How can I apply for Accenture off campus drive 2020?
You can apply for Accenture off campus drive 2020 by registering yourself on the official Website of Accenture.
For a detailed stepwise guide on applying, read the article above.
2) Which Top companies are hiring?
Some of the top companies hiring are,
- Mind Tree
- L&T Infotech
- Tech Mahindra
- CSS Corp
- Accenture Zoho
- Repco Home
- Tata Motors
- NTT Data
- L&T Construction