- AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2020 Introduction
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2020 Overview
- AP Government Jobs at a glance!
- Selection Process for AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020
- AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Exam Pattern
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2020(PDF Download)
- Most asked AP Grama Sachivalayam Aptitude questions!
- Most asked AP Grama Sachivalayam Current Affairs questions!
- Most asked AP Grama Sachivalayam English questions!
- Details On AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Hall ticket
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus FAQs
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2020 Introduction
The AP Grama Sachivalayam is about to conduct an offline exam to hire candidates for the many vacant posts. Applicants need to take an OMR based written exam. The dates of this exam will be declared soon. Thus it is very important for the candidates to know the AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus in order to prepare for the exam.
Candidates are needed to solve a total of 150 MCQs.
Each question weighs 1 mark, for every wrong answer, candidates will get a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
For all the jobs, half of the problems will be based on Current Affairs and Mental Ability. The other half of the exam will be dedicated to a particular subject. Applicants need to thoroughly study the current events, General Knowledge topics, and Reasoning ability questions. In the Mental Ability section, problems will be asked from topics like Quantitative aptitude, Data Interpretation, Reading Comprehension, and much more.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2020 Overview
1) Name of the organization
Andhra Pradesh State Government
2) Vacant Posts
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V, VI (Digital Assistant))
- Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)
- ANMs (Grade III)
- Animal Husbandry Assistant
- Village Fisheries Assistant
- Village Horticulture Assistant
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)
- Village Sericulture Assistant
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III)
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III)
- Welfare and Education Assistant
- Ward Administrative Secretary
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)
3) Official Website
AP Government Jobs at a glance!
Every year Andhra Pradesh’s government releases several vacancies for various posts. Aspirants from different districts, such as Anantapur, Chittoor, East Godavari, Guntur, Krishna, Kurnool, and Nellore, can check the latest notifications AP Government Jobs on their official website.
Things that all the aspirants must keep in mind while applying for AP Government Jobs,
Applicants have to verify the age details before the application procedure. The minimum age to apply for AP Government Jobs is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is different for different positions.
The Andhra Pradesh GOvernment offers opportunities to all the candidates ranging from 10th Standard to Masters Degree aspirants. Therefore, the aspirants can apply for the AP Govt Jobs 2020 as per their qualifications.
Steps To Apply for AP Government Jobs 2020 @ ap.gov.in.
- Visit the official site of Andhra Pradesh Government that is @ ap.gov.in.
- Check for the latest AP Government Jobs 2020.
- Look at the notifications and select the one that suits you.
- Check your eligibility criteria and apply for the post.
- Enter all the obligatory details.
- Submit your application form.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
Selection Process for AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020
Only the candidates with suitable skills will be selected based on the Andhra Pradesh State Government’s official notice. The recruitment will be based on the selection process.
There are two rounds in this selection process.
- Written Exam
- Interview and Document Verification
Candidates will have first to complete the first round, which is the Written Examination. Only those candidates will be advanced to the second round who qualify the first round. The second round is the Interview and Document Verification.
Candidates who are finalized after the completion of all the rounds will be posted as Village Secretary or Grama Sachivalayam.
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Exam Pattern
All the candidates must know the correct AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern for the year 2020 before they start their preparation. All those preparing for the AP Grama Sachivalayam or Village Secretary Exam 2020 should go through the pattern and syllabus at least once.
You must keep in mind to prepare carefully for the aptitude questions, current affairs, reasoning questions, and English question answers.
There exist a negative marking of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2020
Were you looking for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2020 PDF to download, then you are on the perfect page!
Here is a list of subject & paper wise AP Grama Sachivalayam or Village Secretary Syllabus 2020 topics, questions, and the quick link for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2020.
To get posted as Grama Sachivalayam or Village Secretary, you must qualify the Written Examination.
Thus, make a perfect strategy and start your preparation right away.
Most asked AP Grama Sachivalayam Aptitude questions!
- A train running at 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
- A train is able to travel 50% faster than a car. Both start from point A at same time & reach point B, which is 75 km away from A at the same time. On their way, the train lost about 12.5 minutes while stopping at the stations. What is the speed of the car?
- Two students took an exam. One of them got nine marks more than the other, and his scores were 56% of the sum of their marks. What are t1he marks obtained by them?
- The present age of three persons is in proportions 4: 7: 9. Eight years ago, the sum of their ages was 56. Find their current ages in years.
- The speed of a man with the current is 15 km/hr, and the flow is 2.5 km/hr. What is the man’s speed against the current?
- How many 4-letter combinations with/without meaning is made from the letters of word, ‘LOGARITHMS,’ repetition of letters is not allowed?
- A sum of the money that is to be distributed among A, B, C, D in the proportion of 5: 2: 4 : 3. If C gets Rs. 1000 more than D, what is the share of B?
- The HCF of two no is 23, and the other two factors of their LCM are 13 and 14. What is the larger of the two numbers?
- The present value of a sum due sometime hence is Rs. 576 and the banker’s gain is Rs. 16. What is the real discount?
- Find the odd one out among 396, 462, 572, 427, 671, 264.
Most asked AP Grama Sachivalayam Current Affairs questions
- Who is the new Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of LIC Housing Finance?
- Which Indian wrestler won gold in Poland Open 2019?
- After the scrapping of Article 370, Jammu & Kashmir state is bifurcated into how many units?
- Who is the new Finance Secretary?
- The Technical Liaison Unit of ISRO will be established in which country?
- Which city will be hosting the 22nd National Conference on e-Governance in 2019?
- India launched the initiative ‘Innovating for Clean Air’ (ICA) in collaboration with which country?
Details On AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Hall ticket
Once you get your hall ticket for AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam 2020, do check the following details on the hall ticket.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant Photograph.
- Date of Exam.
- Reporting Time.
- Name of the Exam & exam code
- Enrollment No.
- Relevant Instructions.
- Name of the father
- Centre of the exam
- Signature of the invigilator
- Signature of the candidate
- Category od the candidate
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus FAQs
1) How can I download PDF for AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2020?
All the candidates can download the PDF for the AP grama sachivalayam syllabus from the official site, gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
2) What is the selection procedure for AP grama sachivalayam?
The selection process for Grama sachivalayam includes two rounds, Written Examination and Interview or Document Verification.