- AP Ration Card 2020
- AP Ration Card Status 2020
- e-KYC Ration Card AP status(How to check online status?)
- AP Ration Card Application Status
- AP Rice Card Eligibility Criteria
- Steps to check AP Rice Card Status
- Documents Required For AP Ration Card
- A stepwise guide to applying for Ration Card AP 2020
- AP Ration Card 2020 List
- Step by step guide to filing grievance
- How to check grievance Status of AP Ration Card?
- Ration Card Services- AP Meeseva
- Ration Card AP Statistics
- AP Civil Supplies Contact Details
- FAQs about AP Ration Card Status
AP Ration Card 2020
Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies issues the EPDS AP Ration Card to Andhra Pradesh.
This department is responsible for ensuring the state’s availability of supplies and food security under the PDS System.
They have many online portals via which you can do RC Application, correction, status check, and other activities related to AP Ration Card.
- Ration Card: AP Ration Card
- Distributed by: Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies
- State: Andhra Pradesh
- Eligible for: All the citizens of India
- Status Mode: Online/Offline/SMS
- Official Website: spandana.ap.gov.in
AP Ration Card Status 2020
AP Government has launched a pilot project. The goal of the AP pilot project is to supply rice to white Ration Cardholders of the state.
- You must have a valid AP Ration Card if you want to benefit from the government food schemes at subsidized rates.
- People can apply for AP Rice Card.
- Those who have already applied can check their status online on the official site.
e-KYC Ration Card AP status(How to check online status?)
All those Applicants who linked their Adhaar card to Ration Card can check the e-KYC status in the following manner,
- Open the standard Website, https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds.
- Click on the ‘Status Check’ option.
- Now select, ‘Pulse Survey Search’ from the menu.
- Enter your Adhaar Card number and search.
- Soon, your ration card page will open.
- Check all your ration card details along with e-KYC information from the bottom of the page.
AP Ration Card Application Status
After you submit your application form on the official Website, it will take a few days for its processing. In 2-3 weeks, the ration card is issued and dispatched to the applicant.
You can check the status of your AP Ration Card at this time.
Online Procedure to check the application status of your AP Ration card:
- Open https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds.
- Search and click on the ‘Application search’ option.
- Enter your ration card/application no. in the box.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Soon, the Application status of your AP Ration card will appear on the screen.
AP Rice Card Eligibility Criteria
Not everyone can apply for AP Rice Card. There are specific demands that you must fulfill before applying for it.
The requirements for AP Rice Card are:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant’s family income should be less than Rs. 10,000/month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/month in urban areas.
- Applicants in Rural Landholding must not be more than 3 acres of wetland /10 acres of dry land/ 10 acres of both wet & dry land collectively.
- The family of the applicant should not include any government workers/employees.
- Applicants from Urban areas should have no property at all or have less than 750 sq ft of space.
- The applicant’s electricity consumption must be less than 300 units in a month.
- The applicant’s family must not own a four-wheeled vehicle.
- None of the applicant’s family members should pay income tax.
Steps to check AP Rice Card Status
After you have applied for rice card, you can quickly check its application status by following the steps below,
- Open their official Website, i.e., https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.
- Select the ‘Ration Card Status Check’ button.
- Enter your Ration card No./ Aadhaar No.
- Click on ‘Submit.’
- The current status of your Rice Card will be shown.
- To check the final status, click on the ‘Final Status’ option.
Recently, the AP Government has decided that it will issue Rice Ration Card to all the eligible families.
If any family meets the AP Ration card’s eligibility criteria, it will be issued a new Rice ration card AP.
Documents Required For AP Ration Card
If you are going to apply for the AP Ration card, you will need the following documents.
- A photocopy of your address proof
- A copy of identity proof
- The Income certificate
- An Electricity Bill
- Domicile Certificate
A stepwise guide to applying for Ration Card AP 2020
There are two ways to apply for a new AP Ration card, one is Online application, and the other one is offline.
1. Online Method
Below is the online Procedure to apply for a new AP Ration Card.
- Open the official Website of the AP department, https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds. You can even open the Meeseva portal.
- Create your account in the Meeseva portal.
- Soon, you will get a login ID & password.
- Log in yourself with the help of your login details.
- Fill all the essential details correctly in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Crosscheck the application and the details filled before submitting it.
- Submit your form.
- You will get an application number/reference no. Keep it safe so you can check the application status later.
2. Offline Method
For getting a new AP Ration card, you need to get the application form manually from your respective ration store.
However, you can even download it online.
Fill the form, attach all the documents, and then submit it to the concerned department.
Once you submit the form, you will get an application receipt. The application receipt will have your application number. Later, you can check your application status with it.
AP Ration Card 2020 List
In case you want to search your name on AP Ration Card List. You can do that online via the following steps.
- Visit the official Website.
- Enter your ration card number.
- Click on ‘submit.’
- Your ration card details will be displayed.
Besides, you can even find the AP Ration Card details on MRO Login. They also provide details temporarily.
Step by step guide to filing grievance
In case, you face any grievience related to ration card AP, PD, etc. You can visit the grievience redressal portal. AP Govt. has this Portal to solve all your issues.
- Open the official Portal.
- Click on the ‘Apply for’ menu on the top of the page.
- Choose the ‘Grievance’ button.
- The grievance form sheet will appear.
- Fill the correct Ration Card number/UID no.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Do the further process(if any).
- You will get a grievance ID. Keep your ID safe until the issue is solved.
How to check grievance Status of AP Ration Card?
If you want to keep a trail of your issue, Portal allows you to do so. You can save a regular check on your grievance status via following steps,
- Visit https://aepos.ap.gov.in/Grievance/grievance_status.jsp.
- Enter your grievance ID.
- Your status appears on the window.
In case you want to keep a check on transaction history. You need to do the following.
- Open the official Portal.
- Find ‘Transaction History’ on the homepage.
- Enter the ration card number.
- Click on ‘search.’
- Your transaction history will appear on the screen.
Ration Card Services- AP Meeseva
Andhra Pradesh govt has an online portal named Meeseva. Citizens can avail of many services by the state govt from Meeseva.
List of the services that you can avail from Meeseva:
- Change of Fair Price Shop
- Name Correction in Ration card
- DOB Correction in ration card
- Address Change
- Household head Modification in ration card
- Change of white ration card into pink ration card
- Issuing a new pink ration card.
- Issuing the duplicate ration card
- Removal of member or migration of a member in the ration card
- Adding a new member in ration card in case of birth or migration
- Submission of ration card
Ration Card AP Statistics
Some of the essential data related to the AP Ration card:
- There are a total of 29730 ration shops.
- There are 28937 online shops.
- There are 793 offline shops.
- There are 14750489 cards in total.
AP Civil Supplies Contact Details
Food and Civil Supplies Department,
Telephone no– 1800 425 0082
Toll-free number- 1902
Civil Supplies Bhavan, Ashok Nagar, Vijayawada – 520007
FAQs about AP Ration Card Status
1) What is the benefit of AP Ration cards?
Ap Ration Cards are not for those who can afford everything. But for those who cannot buy the higher-priced food essentials from the market, AP Ration cards are beneficial. These cards help you get the essential food security plans/items at subsidized/low prices.
2) Can someone check the Status of AP Ration Card Offline?
No, that is no possible. Yo =u can only check the status online.
3) How are ration cards classified?
There are five types of ration cards.
- APL ration card
- BPL ration card
- Antordoy Anna Yojna card
- Annapurna Anna Yojna card
- Nirashrit Antordoy Anna Yojna card