- About APPSC exam elaborations
- Eligibility Criteria for the APPSC exam
- About OTR process for APPSC
- Registration Process for the APPSC exam
- Exam Syllabus, Pattern & details
- Selection Process for the APPSC exam 2020
- Some FAQ’s
When we talk about exams, we always get a thought of the Civil Services exam, whether its UPSC or a state’s PSC such as the APPSC, all of us dream of pursuing it and taking the chance of our luck, but one needs proper preparations to do so.
Here in this article, we will let you know all the information regarding the Andra Pradesh PSC exam for which the official report has come out. With all open eyes and mind, be ready and tighten your seat belt because the journey that you are going to start will all be hard-working, with a sweet success in hand.
About APPSC exam
This exam is conducted by the Andra Pradesh Government to fill out various vacancies of their state’s officers. The people who clear the exam and get selected work directly under the AP Government. Through these exam vacancies like Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, Group 4 & 5 are filled, and people get jobs, respectively.
APPSC Group 1 Selections
There are several job opening for Group 1 and has some of the most exceptional candidates for the exam. Some of the group 1 posts involve Deputy Collectors, Assistant Audit Office, Excise superintendent, etc.
APPSC Group 2 Selections
This post also includes some posts which provide excellent opportunities for APPSC recruitment and is divided between executive and non-executive jobs like Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Deputy Tahsildar, etc.
APPSC Group 3 Selections
The group 3 selections include positions like Assistant Statistical Officer, Sericulture MPEOs, etc., but this job possesses age barrier, and only people who are aged 18 to 45 are eligible for this post.
APPSC Group 4 Selection
Some of the exceptional jobs are offered in this group and also has some barriers like people applying for this job should have qualified for any degree from a recognized board and before recruitment they have to use for the link for these jobs and get offered posts like Junior Assistants from CCLA, Junior Assistant in Fire department, etc.
This brought in light about all the things that one needs to read in an overview, to know more of the perfect details mainly meant for you, please keep up with the article. Your ease is our aim.
Eligibility Criteria For APPSC exam 2020
One needs to know that they are appropriately qualified for the exam before applying as they won’t be selected further if they don’t follow the rules correctly.
- The minimum age limit for applying is 18 years, but the maximum age limit depends upon the post you are applying to. Although, there are several relaxations for SC/ST/OBC candidates accordingly.
- The candidate should have completed their class 12th education and possess a graduation degree or diploma from any recognized board.
These are the minimum criteria that have to be followed by the candidates.b
One Time Registration (OTR) Process for APPSC Exam 2020
This is a unique initiative taken up by the Andra Pradesh Government to solve all of your registration issues and make things easier and quicker for you. You need to follow the steps below to make sure that no mistakes occur during the process.
- Open your browser and open the official web page of psc.ap.gov.in and hit the entre button, soon within seconds, you will see the web page on your browser.
- Find the One Time Registration option on the page and click on it, next select the ‘Modify Registration’ option and further select New Registration.
- Fill on the details carefully and submit the documents asked, and hit the submit button.
- After you submit it, an OTP will be sent to your phone and email, provide it and remember your ID for future use.
For your ease, the list below includes the essential information that you will require while filling the form for the OTR process.
- Aadhar card number
- Name of the candidate
- Personal details like gender, etc
- Candidates name on SSC Certificate
- The address which is permanent and temporary
- Email id
- Class 10th details
- Hall Ticket number
- The selected Board of your exams and schooling
- Parents Details
- Name of the college
- State and District of your location
If any fault happens during the process, you can read the aids below, which will provide you with things to do correctly.
In case you realized that you made any mistake, to make it back healthy, you can edit your registrations through the ‘modify registrations’ option and change the incorrect information accordingly.
Registration Process for the APPSC Exam 2020
This is the most critical step that ensures you are going right and will be able to sit in the examination for the APPSC. If any mistake occurs during this, then you may get terminated or not be able to sit in the exam due to which you can lose up to a full year leading to a wastage of time. So be vigilant while filling the form and ensure that no mistake occurs as this information will be recorded and will be used in the future as well.
So, easing out things follow the steps below and ensure nothing wrong happens.
- Go to the official website and log in, providing your details, and hit the login button.
- Now, as per your qualifications, you will get the notification for the application. Fill the form you are interested in without any mistake because you won’t get any editing option here.
- Upload the documents as needed and submit it.
- Until the recruitment process starts, keep the form safe as needed for future use.
Now, you are done registering and will get the notification for further processes accordingly.
APPSC Exam Pattern & Details
The exams of different groups are taken accordingly, which in general contains Prelims and the mains exam followed by an interview. They are a computer-based test (CBT) and has a live walk-in-interview.
The admit card has the most important details which one needs like hall ticket number, Exam center, etc. A candidate is never allowed to get into the center without the Admit card. One should download it and has at least two copies of it just in case.
The official dates for the exam have not been released yet, but you will be notified as the government decides. Viewing the current situations may tend to vary, although this gives you enough time to ensure that you prepare well for the exam.
Selection Process for the APPSC Exam
after you successfully write your exam, you eventually get confident about the results. Every candidate has an Interview, and different questions related to public, politics, etc. can be asked to judge you and your mindset. This interview is marked accordingly, and the candidate is judged.
Q1. How are candidates selected?
Ans. The people who apply for the APPSC exam have to go through the written test and the interview, this is the selection process, candidates who perform well are selected.
Q2. What are the starting and closing dates for applications for the APPSC exam 2020?
Ans. A candidate will be notified directly through their site if you are registered in their portal about all the information regarding the exam.
Q3. Is the APPSC exam worth giving?
Ans. Any states PSC exam are worthy enough to be given, they offer delicate jobs with class and status, although one has to prepare properly to get through these exams.
All the information regarding the exam has been provided above to make your process easy, but you need to study appropriately if you dream of having such jobs. These are one of the most excellent chances of all to secure your future and of course what’s better than a fine government job witch such benefits. So, tighten yourself and give your hundred percent toward it.