- What is ICAI Login – Student Activity Portal?
- What is the Registration Process for ICAI Login?
- ICAI Login: Things to Keep in Mind
- Applying for ICAI Login CA Exam
- Exemptions on CA Foundation Course
- Regional Addresses of ICAI
- Final Note
What is ICAI Login – Student Activity Portal?
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) developed a portal for students. In this portal, they keep students updated regarding different student programs organized by Regional Councils and Branches. Students can register themselves in the various listed events through ICAI login. The activities include various seminars, conferences, mock tests, counseling programs, talent search, workshops, and more.
What is the Registration Process for ICAI Login?
Keep the below points to use ICAI Login and register yourself:
- Your Student Registration No. is your User Name.
- Your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format is your Password.
- You will require to reset the Password.
- Next, pay the registration fees.
- You could use Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking for your ICIA login registration.
- You are eligible to attend the event once you register at ICAI login.
We recommend students to visit the official website: https://bosactivities.icai.org/ for more details. Use the mentioned details for ICAI login to activate your account register yourself in various events periodically.
ICAI Login: Things to Keep in Mind
Below are some of the points to know before you register with ICAI login:
- Your registration will remain valid even if you could not clear the exam in once or twice attempts.
- The registration has three years of validity.
- You will get a total of 6 attempts to clear your exam.
- You could revalidate your registration after completion of three years. However, you would have to pay revalidation fees to continue your ICAI login.
- There are no age restrictions for ICAI registration, ICAI login, or course work.
- CA Foundation examinations held every year in May and November.
- Before a student could appear in CA Foundation Examination, he has to undergo the study for four months.
Applying for ICAI Login CA Exam
- Visit and log on to the official website: https://bosactivities.icai.org/.
- Click on the “Login” tab.
- If you are a new user on ICAI login, you will require to select the “New User” link to generate your ID.
- You will receive a mail at your registered email id
- Now use your User Name and Password for ICAI login.
- Once you complete ICAI login, select your desire course.
- You will require to enter various details along with documents, photos, and signature.
- Once you upload and fills the information as per the requirement, click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the applicable fees.
Once you complete the payment, the system will automatically generate your Application Form. You will require to take the print out of the form along with your recent color photo and your signatures. Next, dispatch the application form within seven days from the registration date to the Institute’s regional office.
Here is the list of documents you will require to enclose with your application form:
- Attested mark-sheet of 12th Class
- Attested mark-sheet of 10th Class indicating your name and date of birth
- Attested proof of Special Category Certificate
You could get the attestation of copies mentioned above from a practicing CA or Gazetted Officer. You will receive your study material to your registered address on ICAI login via a centralized dispatch system.
Exemptions on CA Foundation Course
Candidates with below qualifications can exempt from the foundation exam:
- Bachelors/Master degree (in commerce) holders with at least 55%
- Bachelors/Master degree (in other streams) holders with at least 60%
- Candidates qualified with the intermediate examination level of the Institute of Cost and Management of India or Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Regional Addresses of ICAI
After you complete the ICAI login and registration process, you will get the application form that you require to send along with other applicable documents. Below are the regional addresses of ICAI, where you can send your registration form.
|States||Regional Addresses of ICAI|
|Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab and The Union Territory of Chandigarh||Deputy Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan– 52, 53, 54, Vishwas Nagar, Delhi – 110032. Tel: 011-39893990|
|Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh & Jharkhand||Deputy Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Post Box No.- 314, 16/77-B Civil Lines, Kanpur – 208001. Tel: 0512- 3989398|
|Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Union Territories of Daman & Due and Dadra & Nagar Haveli.||Joint Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Tower, C-40, G Block, Near Standard Chartered Bank, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East) Mumbai -400051. Tel: 022-33671400/500|
|Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry and Union Territory of Lakshadweep||Joint Director, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhavan, 122 M.G. Road, Post Box No. 3314, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034. Tel: 044-39893989|
|Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Orissa, West Bengal, Manipur, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram and Union Territory of Andaman Nicobar||Joint Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 7, Anandilal Poddar Sarani, (Russell Street), Kolkata – 700071. Tel: 033-39893989|
You could get a chance to participate in various educational programs and activities through ICAI login. These events organized by the Students Skills enrichment Board is highly beneficial for students. So, Get on with ICAI login and prepare for your first attempt.