- Kendra Vidyalaya admission- Overview
- KVS admissions 2020 details
- KVS online admissions 2020 eligibilty criteria
- Seat allotment for Kendra Vidyalaya admission 2020
- KVS Admission 2020- Important Dates
- Reservation Criteria for KVS online admission 2020
- Documents needed for Kendra Vidyalaya admission
- KVS admission 2020-Age Limit
- KVS online admission 2020 procedure
- Kendra Vidyalaya admissions FAQs
Kendra Vidyalaya admission Overview
- Provided by: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
- Name of the Admission: Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Online KVS registration for class-1: June 2020 (Tentative)
- Category of the registration: School Admissions
- Applicable for: Kids of Government Employees
- Mode of the Application: Online and Offline
- Purpose Of this Scheme: this scheme intends to provide a good and quality education for the Children for all Govt Employees.
- Website for KVS admissions: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- KVS online Admission Portal : www.kvsonlineadmission.in
KVS admissions 2020 details
Every government employee wishes that their children get admitted to Kendra Vidyalaya school. Kendra Vidyalaya is an excellent government school that provides a unique and superior quality of education. The KVS online admission 2020 is on a halt due to the ongoing crisis in the country.
But anytime the authorities can resume the admission procedure. So keep checking the official government website for latest notifications and updates.
KVS online admissions 2020 eligibilty criteria
All the interested applicants who wish to get admission in Kendra Vidyalaya school must apply for KVS Admission 2020. Candidates should regularly check the eligibilty criteria from the given details. Only those candidates who will fulfil the eligibilty criteria for Kvs admission can only have the chance to apply for KVS online Admission 2020.
Seat allotment for Kendra Vidyalaya admission 2020
In Kendra Vidyalaya, seats are divided into five sub-divisions or categories.
These five categories are:
- The first preference is always the child of central govt employees.
- The second preference is still the child of an army and ex-army man.
- The third preference is always the children of state government employees.
- The fourth preference is always the single girl child quota.
- The fifth preference is always for the children of private or self-employed.
If we filter the priorities more, then in defence or central and state government jobs there are following priorities,
- First preference is always for children of transferable central govt. Staff and ex-servicemen.
- Second preference is always for non-transferable central government worker and an ex-servicemen child.
- Third preference is still for the children of PSU or autonomous bodies/ Institute of Higher Learning of GOI.
- Fourth preference is always for the children of transferable state government employees.
- Fifth preference is always the children of state government non-transferable employees.
- The Last choice is for all the children if and only if seats are vacant.
KVS Admission 2020- Important Dates
- Release of Admission Notification: June 2020
- Online registration for class 1: June 2020
- Last date for the record: June 2020
- Selection list and class 1 admission 1st list release: June 2020
- Announcement of 2nd List – June 2020 (Only if there are vacant seats)
- Publication of 3rd List – 3rd week of June 2020(Only if there are empty seats)
- Second notification for RTE provision, ST, SC Notification release – June 2020
- Registration begins – June 2020
- Admission begins– 1st week of June
- Registration for class 2 onwards (except class-XI): week 1st June 2020
- Last date of registration for class 2-8: week 2nd June
- Display of list for class-2 onwards: Second week of June
- Admission to grade 2 and more: 2nd week of June
- Last date of admission (except for class 11): Last week of June
For KVS students only:
Registration for class 11: Within ten days after the announcement of class 10 board result
For KVs students only:
Declaration of list and admission for class 11: Within 20 days after the announcement of class X results
For Non- KVs students:
Registration and admission in class 11: If and only if the seats are vacant after the admission of KV students
Reservation Criteria for KVS online admission 2020
The reservation criteria in Kedra Vidyalaya admissions are as follows:
- The reservation for Scheduled Tribe (ST) is 7.5%.
- The reservation for Scheduled Caste (SC) is 15%.
- The reservation for Differently abled candidates is 3%.
- The reservation for Economically weaker sections (EWS) of society is 25%.
Documents needed for Kendra Vidyalaya admission
Following documents are needed for KVS admissions 2020:
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate for Age proof) for Class 1.
- For the Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament, the proof of relationship is needed.
- For the Grandchildren of KVS employees, the proof of the relationship is a must.
- The Applicant’s Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate of the applicant (SC/ ST/ EWS/ OBC/ BPL)
- Certificate of disability for the differently-abled candidates
- Parents Retirement Certificate for Uniformed Defense Employees.
- Certificates of the number of transfers.
KVS admission 2020-Age Limit
A Child needs to be five years old as on 31st March 2020 in the following academic year in which the KVS online Admission 2020 is inquired.
A child born on 1st April is also considered.
Furthermore, the minimum and maximum age limits for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission in several classes are given on their official website.
KVS online admission 2020 procedure
Following is the KVS admission procedure for the year 2020.
- You need to visit the Kendriya Vidyalaya School in which you are willing to get admission.
- Collect the Application form. It is free of cost.
- Fill this Application form with all the original and accurate details.
- Then, submit this form with the required documents to the School authorities.
Kendra Vidyalaya admission FAQs
1) How can we submit the application form for KVS Admission?
The applicant should visit the official website to fill and submit the online KVS Admission 2020 Application Form.
2) What is the fee to apply for Kendra Vidyalaya Admission 2020?
Zero fees are charged to apply for KVS online admissions. No monetary charges are involved for filling the form.
3) Who can apply for KVS Online Admission 2020?
The children of Central govt employees, Army & Ex-Army Man, Govt Employees, Single Girl Child Quota, Private Or Self Employed Personnel can easily apply for Online KVS online Admission.