We are all stepping into the brand new year with high hopes and a new year resolution set ready to conquer your niche in 2020. Celebrate your Happy New Year 2020 and make this year the most productive year of all-time with these new year resolution quotes and tips for Indian startups.
Here in this article, we’ve mentioned the top new year resolution quotes and tips that will make you startups rise the ladder of success and make this year, indeed, a Happy New Year 2020.
Happy New Year 2020
Top New Year Resolution Tips for Indian Startups
These top new year resolution tips can help you progress this new year while giving in your full effort resulting in complete productivity:
- Find the hole in the market & fill it up
- Be speedy & rational
- Be far-sighted
- Listen to Feedback, make corrections & grow
- Network & partner
1. Find the hole in the market & fill it up
Are you thinking of starting a startup or are already in the initial stages of your startup? In that case, this can serve as an excellent tip for you. Find a gap or hole in the market that needs to be filled and find the ideal solution to it. You can pitch your startup rightly by telling your potential clients how you solve their problem hassle-free, while others in the market have no clue about the same.
Similarly, it is challenging to come up with original ideas in today’s time when our planet has become globally united. However, if you feel like a specific idea can benefit a particular audience in a particular way, form a business and begin solving their problems and form your successful startup.
2. Be speedy & rational
We all want to become successful quickly, but sadly, that isn’t something that is in our hands. Supposedly you’re a lucky startup that is seeing a steady and fast rise in the market; don’t let that rise distract you from your focus of maintaining a stable business, thereby forcing you to take quick uninformed decisions.
Always take thoughtful and rational decisions and avoid being impulsive as an entrepreneur.
3. Be far-sighted
It is inevitable to not face many hardships in the way of your startup journey. What restricts you is sticking onto your past failures in the path of overcoming your present. Be far-sighted and focussed on creating a future in your niche with your startup rather than cribbing about the shortcomings of the past.
The only benefits that past failures serve you with are that they give you a lesson to learn from.
4. Listen to Feedback, make corrections & growing
Feedbacks are the critiques that provide you with all the faults in your business model, giving you another chance to improve on your flaws and work towards becoming your best version.
Sometimes you are so passionate about your business idea that you tend to shut your ears when it comes to hearing criticism. Take lessons from this constructive criticism from friends, colleagues, investors, etc. and grow your venture.
5. Network & partner
We cannot emphasize enough on the importance of networking and partnering. Consider like building the blueprint of your business in the next ten years, the stronger network you have, the more support you’ll have, resulting in a solid foundation for your career.
Focus on building relations that matter and collaborate on projects that would benefit both the parties equally, helping form a fertile ground for your business.
Top New Year Resolution Quotes for Indian Startups
Read these top new year resolution quotes that will inspire you to give in your 100% effort this year into creating the best:
- “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.” – by Jim Rohn (1)
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – by Wayne Gretzky (2)
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – by Henry Ford (3)
- “Don’t make resolutions without an action plan. The secret to success is right in your hands.” – by J. Allen Shaw (4)
- “What do you need in the new year? You need a dream; your dream needs an action, and your action needs right thinking! Without right thinking, you can have only unrealized dreams!” – by Mehmet Murat ildan (5)
- “New year- a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” ― by Alex Morritt (6)
- “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” —by Jonathan Lockwood Huie (7)
- “You are never too old to reinvent yourself.” ― Steve Harvey (8)
We wish you have a prosperous and productive New Year 2020 filled with upheavals in your career and personal life. We hope these new year resolution quotes and tips help inspire you to lead a more vigorous year ahead.